What you'll do
Do you have a home bar stocked up with spirits and wonder how else to enjoy them rather than classic spirit & mixer or classic versions of cocktails. This "how to" cocktail experience is perfect for couples, singles and or groups that like to gather together. Great team-building experience, while you are looking to reconnect with colleagues or spiced up the end of the work week. Are you ready to learn tips and tricks used by the professional bartenders and create your now signature cocktails from the comfort of your home? Since everyone has different ingredients at home you can indulge yourself into multiple recipes.
Try something new together
Try something new together
- Thoughtful hosts
Get to know hosts who share their expertise and a window into their world.
- Small-group activities
Meet people from all over the world while learning something new together.
- Simple and global
Join easily and participate from home without a lot of prep.
Kamil is a F&B veteran with more 18 years of experience operating bars, cafes, restaurants as well as contributing to content creation to several alcohol brands. Past 6 years, Kamil spent educating young aspiring personalities with main focus on bar knowledge, which makes him perfect person to lead this cocktail experience.
What to bring
- Any spirit (Gin, Vodka, Dark and or Light Rum, Whisky, Cognac, tequila plus any liqueurs you have at home)
- Fizz: Perrier water (is a must) and Prosecco (only if you like it)
- Citrus: lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit
- Fruits: any fresh fruits you have and or like, marmalade and jams will work too!! Freshly squeezed juices.
- Herbs & Spices - mint, coriander/ parsley and or basil, chilli, cinnamon, clove, etc
- Sweeteners: - caster sugar, brown sugar, honey, maple, agave
- Shaker or Jam jar - Strainer or Tea strainer, Jigger or shot glass, Bar spoon or chop sticks, Glas…
How to participate
Join a video call
Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
"The cocktail masterclass is hosted in our cocktail bar IB HQ based in sunny Singapore. This unique, interactive cocktail making class you will ever go on, learn how to make signature cocktails of your own and get ready to host great home parties. Get your questions ready: )"
Book for a private group
Want to join with just your family and friends? Zurina will host a private group for up to 16 guests, starting at £118.
Navigation section for review pages
Things to keep in mind
You’ll need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be included in your booking confirmation email. Up to 10 guests ages 18 and up can attend.
Computer, Tablet and Phone
Cocktail Cabinet aka Mix it like a Pro