Escape the rains of Panama City. During the rainy season San Blas enjoys better weather than Panama City due to its unique location on the Atlantic coast.
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Kuna population that to this day still lives in a very simple and happy way.
We are the highest-rated San Blas Day Tour in Panama, offering one of our most popular San Blas adventures that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise, visiting 3 of the 365 islands in San Blas. Swim in pristine, crystal clear waters, observing sea stars and colorful fish from the surface or snorkel on nearby reefs or the sunken wreck to get up close with the underwater world.
We have you covered! All you have to worry about is having fun...
-If choosing our optional round-trip transportation service ($50 per person paid in cash to the driver) pick-up from your Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am (shared 4X4 transportation). Pick up from Playa Bonita area is $60 per person and pick up time is 5:00am.
-Arrive in Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
START of the tour:
- 9:30am: Isla Perro, you can relax on the beach or snorkel close to the shipwreck
- 12pm to 1pm: Enjoy lunch on Yansailadup Island.
- 1pm: Natural Pool: Swim, snorkel with the sea stars and take pictures.
- 2pm: Isla Chichime: Favorite island among sailing community in San Blas.
- 3:30pm: Return to port.
- If choosing our optional round-trip transportation service
- 4:00pm: Return to the city.
- Arrive in Panama City by 7pm
We offer you the best of everything:
• If choosing our optional round-trip transportation service, timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging. Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation with friendly and knowledgeable drivers.
• Full insurance for cars, boats and guests
• All our boats have sun protection with big awnings.
• We include a quality lunch and one drink of your choice (water, soda or beer). Each meal is prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
• We include snorkel equipment for each guest in order to be able to explore the underwater beauties of the San Blas reefs and shipwreck.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.