When will I get my refund?
Most refunds arrive within 10 days, but for some payment methods and regions, it might take longer.
We send your refund on the day your reservation is cancelled. Once we send it, the refund is on its way, and your payment provider (for example, your bank or credit card issuer) will have the most up-to-date info about when funds will arrive.
Here are estimates of when you can expect to see a refund – it all depends on how you paid and where you live:
- Major credit cards, including prepaid credit and debit cards: 5-15 business days, except in Brazil where it can take up to 2 credit card statements
- Airbnb for Work credit: Within 24 hours
- Airbnb gift credit: Within 24 hours
- Alipay: 1 business day
- Apple Pay: Within 24 hours
- Aura: Up to 2 credit card statements
- Elo: Up to 2 credit card statements
- Google Pay: Within 24 hours
- Hipercard: Up to 2 credit card statements
- Hongbao credit: Within 24 hours
- iDEAL: Up to 5 business days
- PayPal: Within 24 hours
- PayU: Up to 10 business days
- Postepay: 7-15 business days
- Sofort Überweisung: Up to 5 business days
- WeChat Pay: 1 business day
- Other payment methods: 15 business days