How do I report a message or block someone on Airbnb?
To report a message from someone or block any future communication from them:
- Go to your Inbox and click the conversation with the person you want to block
- Click the flag icon next to the message to report a user
- You must select They're being offensive to block a user and follow the next few questions with the appropriate options
- Describe the reason for blocking
- Click Submit, then Block this person and OK
If you block someone, they won’t be able to send you messages, use Instant Book for your listings, send you a reservation request, or accept a reservation request from you.
- GuestWhen you’ll get your refundWhile they are issued almost immediately, most refunds arrive within 10 days, but for some payment methods and regions, it might take longer…
- GuestHow the Resolution Centre helps youThe Resolution Centre lets you request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip. Guests and Hosts can ask Airbnb for help in rea…
- GuestReport suspicious messagesIf you get a suspicious message, let us know by contacting us or flagging it in your inbox.