How do I change my sync settings for API-connected listings?
If you prefer to manage listing details directly on Airbnb, you can change your sync settings to Limited. If you want to manage all of your listing details in your API-connected software, you can change your sync settings back to Everything.
- Go to Host and then Your listings on airbnb.com
- Click the Software sync button at the top of the page that has the name of your API-connected software
- Select the appropriate tab to find the listings you want to change
- Look for the Sync settings column
- From the dropdown menu next to each listing, change from Everything to Limited
Once you change your settings to Limited, listing details, including content and booking settings, will be managed on Airbnb. Pricing, availability, and messages must still be managed in your API-connected software.
If you change your sync settings back to Everything, your listing details and photos from your API-connected software will replace any content created on Airbnb, and all listing information will now be managed in your API-connected software.
You can change this setting at any time.