How do I calculate my payout?
The payout you receive for a guest’s stay is your nightly rate plus your optional extra charges (such as a cleaning fee or extra guest fee), minus the host service fee. This fee is calculated by multiplying the total booking amount by a percentage and is automatically deducted from your payout.
To find information about any of your payouts, visit your transaction history.
If your payout doesn’t seem to match your set price
Your listing price is always up to you. Here are some things that can affect your payout:
- Calendar pricing: Your weekend pricing or custom calendar pricing may have been applied to the reservation
- Length-of-stay discounts: Your weekly or monthly discount may have been applied to the reservation
- Long-term reservations: For long-term reservations, payments are collected and released in monthly instalments
- Routing rules or minimum payout amounts: If you have set up routing rules or a minimum payout amount, those settings will apply
- VAT: Where applicable, value added tax (VAT) may be added on top of the Airbnb service fee
- Currency exchange: If your listing currency doesn't match your payout currency, the exchange fee is deducted from your payout at the time of payment (if you'd like to avoid this charge, you can change your currency in your listing’s pricing settings)
- Adjustment fee: You may have initiated a refund to your guest or, if you have cancelled a previous booking, the cancellation penalty is deducted from upcoming payouts
- Host coupon: If your guest has used a host coupon you have sent, the coupon amount will be deducted from your payout