Communicating with your Host
- How-toContacting HostsIf you want to find out more about a listing, Host or experience before booking, you can message the Host on Airbnb.
- How-toIf you can’t get in touch with your HostOnce you have a confirmed reservation, you’ll find the host’s email and phone number in the message thread for your trip.
- How-toGetting charged for damageIf you, someone you invite, or a pet are responsible for damage during a stay, let your Host know right away.
- How-toHow to read and send messagesYou must be logged in to your Airbnb account to read or send messages. You can click or tap on a message thread to read existing messages or…
Itinerary and reservation help
- How-toFinding your reservationYou can find your reservation details in your Trips.
- How-toFinding the booking confirmation for an ExperienceYou can find the booking confirmation in your Trips, plus we'll send you an email confirmation after you book your Experience.
- How-toIf you can’t find the place you booked on the siteIf you have a confirmed reservation with the Host, your reservation is active, even if the Host turns off the listing to hide it from search…
- How-toMultiple reservations under one tripIf you have a reservation ending and another one starting within 4 days, and the locations are fairly close to each other, we bundle them un…
- How-toAdding business travel details to a tripYou can add or remove work travel info on your itinerary in the business notes section of your reservation.
- How-toAdd or remove guests on your itineraryYou can add or remove guests from your itinerary up until the start of your reservation. Go to your trip details to make these changes.
- How-toAdding full names of all guests to a reservationIt can be helpful to add full names to your reservation in case you need to print out your itinerary for a travel visa.
- How-toWhat are some helpful tips for travelling to Cuba?Get helpful info for your stay in Cuba, including enrolling in the STEP programme and emergency numbers.
- How-toHow the Resolution Centre helps youThe Resolution Centre lets you request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip. Guests and Hosts can ask Airbnb for help in rea…
- How-toAfter your trip: Handling disagreementsIf your disagreement is money-related, you can use our Resolution Centre to request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip.
- How-toWhat should I do if I forgot something at a place I stayed?Message your host directly for help. You can send your host money through our Resolution Centre to cover any shipping costs.