- How-toHow do I report a message or block someone on Airbnb?Select the conversation with the person you want to report or block and follow the instructions.
- RulesHome safety: Smoke and carbon monoxide alarmsHosts are encouraged to install carbon monoxide alarms in their space. Find out more about our home safety programme.
- How-toHow Airbnb builds trust between Hosts and guestsWe offer features that help build trust, including our secure messaging system, reviews, the Host Guarantee, and more.
- How-toIf you feel unsafe during a tripIf you feel that you may be in danger or that your personal safety is threatened, contact the local authorities immediately.
- How-toSafety information on listingsHere’s what you need to know about disclosing safety information in a listing.
- How-toConcerns about your reservation’s locationHaving second thoughts about the location of your reservation? Read everything the Host has posted in their listing description or contact y…
- How-toIf you’re injured on an Airbnb ExperienceIf you’re injured or require medical attention while on an experience, get to a safe place and contact the local emergency services immediat…
- How-toFor Hosts – injuries during an Airbnb ExperienceYou should get everyone to a safe place and contact local emergency services immediately. After that, report the incident to us.
- How-toBackground checksFor the safety of our hosts and guests, we conduct background checks. Find out more about how and when we do this.
- Legal termsLimitations of background checks
- How-toImplications of background checksLearn about how the background checks we perform can impact your account.