Historic stone villa near 13th-century manor
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Savor the sun and scenery of Mallorca from a charming historic property at Son Balagueret. This beautiful stone villa is part of the Son Bunyola estate, 680 acres of countryside overlooking the sea and dotted with citrus, almond and olive trees. Reserve this luxury vacation rental by itself for a sunny getaway with up to eight friends and family, or together with the other two villas on the estate, Sa Terra Rotja and Sa Punta de S’Aguila, to host a reunion, anniversary celebration or even an intimate destination wedding.
The villa is laid out around a private courtyard and opens to gorgeous outdoor living spaces, from a heated pool and shaded dining area to a pavilion with a sitting area and views over the estate to the sea. Though it has plenty of historic character, it also has modern amenities such as air conditioning, a TV and Wi-Fi.
You may just fall in love with the villa’s expert pairing of traditional architecture with colorful contemporary artwork and furnishings. The living room, TV lounge and dining area feature stone accent walls, beamed ceilings and cool terracotta floors alongside sleek cream-colored sofas, graceful metal chandeliers, wicker dining chairs and an assortment of vibrant modern paintings. The kitchen is tucked into its own space with equal old-world charm, but is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and has a lovely set of doors to the terrace.
Each of the four bedrooms at Son Balagueret has a king bed, private en-suite bathroom, a mini-speaker and air conditioning. One bedroom also has access to the villa entrance, and one offers access to the courtyard and the option to separate the bed into two twin beds.
Take time during your stay to roam the Son Bunyola estate, which has a finca, or manor house, that dates from the 13th century at its heart. For a look at modern Mallorca, it’s a short drive into the center of the town of Banyalbufar, and a bit farther to the nightlife in the capital, Palma, or the world-class boutiques and honeymoon-worthy restaurants in the resort town of Port d’Andratx. If your dream island vacation includes a day or two at the beach, there are four options within easy day-trip distance of Son Balagueret.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bose mini speaker, Air conditioning, Access to villa entrance
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Bose mini speaker, Air conditioning, Access to courtyard
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Designated bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bose mini speaker, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bose mini speaker, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Air conditioning
- Swimming Pool - Heated (included)
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Shared Tennis Court
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool servicing
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge assistance to book taxis and make restaurant reservations
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Additional beverages
- Babysitting service
- In-villa spa treatments
- Hiking guide
- In-villa dining with a private chef (pre-booking required)
- Shopping service (24 hours' notice required)
Points of Interest
- 3.1 km to Banyalbufar town center
- 25.4 km to Palma
- 29.5 km to Port of Andratx
- 26.8 km to Cala Major Pelican Beach
- 32.2 km to Portals Nous Beach
- 32 km to Balneario Illetas Beach Club
- 47.1 km to Camp de Mar Beach
- 31.5 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Direction Esporles to Banyalbufar, Spain
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.