6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
From the sweep of the California coast out to Point Lobos to the Arts and Crafts architecture and bright modern interiors, everything at La Bellena seems crafted to fulfill your beach vacation dreams. It starts with the location in Carmel, close enough to the ocean that you can hear the waves crash and just a short drive from the area’s best beaches and golf. It continues with sophisticated, nautical inspired details in the chic interiors. Invite up to eight friends or family to this three-bedroom luxury property—and help their holiday dreams come true, too.
Set just above the water, this next-to-oceanfront vacation rental invites you to enjoy the spectacular setting. The terraces beckon with loungers, a barbecue and a firepit, so you can comfortably bask in the sun or gaze at the stars. Lighten the mood for a special occasion or an evening of entertaining by flipping on the sound system and gas fireplace.
La Bellena pairs classic beach-house style with considered practical details. Laid out parallel to the coast so there are views from nearly every room, the villa sits above a convenient pull-through garage. The focal point is a gorgeous great room with a beamed ceiling, windows lining two sides and fresh white paneling. Claim a seat on the sectional at one end, one of the cognac-hued Wassily chairs, or in the beautiful leather dining chairs at the central table. Open shelving and a butcherblock breakfast bar add warmth and texture to the on-trend, fully equipped white kitchen.
Each of the villa’s three bedrooms is its own private retreat. With a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, gas fireplace, terrace access and ocean views, the master bedroom is as luxe as any honeymoon suite. The other two bedrooms also have queen beds, ocean views and access to the terrace; one has an en-suite bath and the other shares a bathroom. For larger parties, La Bellena also has a space with a daybed, bunk bed and shared bathroom.
If you can tear yourself away from the views and terrace, the California coast near Carmel is wonderful for exploring. There are three beaches within a 10-mile drive, or you can wind your way up the coast to the famous cliffs at Big Sur. Long home to writers, artists and other creative types drawn in by the landscape, the picturesque village of Carmel-by-the-Sea is a great place to stop for local fare and charming scenery. Golfers won’t want to miss the world-class courses at Pebble Beach, and even non-golfers can visit the courses to admire the views from the fairways.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Terrace, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Terrace, View of ocean
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Terrace, View of ocean
- Additional Bedding: Day bed and bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sound system
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Fire Pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.1 miles to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 5.6 miles to Pebble Beach
- 6.6 miles to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 6.6 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 7.3 miles to Cannery Row
- 7.7 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 18 miles to Big Sur
- 1.2 miles to Monastery Beach
- 8.4 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 9 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 8.8 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 77.9 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 112 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.