Rustic modernism with views of the Grand Tetons
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Let the dramatic views of the Grand Tetons and a variety of activities spark your sense of adventure at Fish Creek Lodge 8. Part of the acclaimed luxury Shooting Star development in Teton Village, this three-bedroom Wyoming vacation rental is close to hiking, skiing, golf and more. Bring up to ten friends or family members to explore together—and relax in the comfort of the lodge.
Most guests visit Jackson Hole to get outdoors, and Fish Creek Lodge 8 invites you outside with a spacious terrace featuring a sitting and dining areas, a barbecue and a hot tub with views of the ski slopes. If you’ve had enough fresh air for the day, you can opt to cozy up in front of a favorite movie in the media room or share photos via Wi-Fi while snuggled in front of the fireplace.
Local architect John Carney designed the lodge to use traditional, rustic elements in a modern way. Throughout the home, you’ll find rough-hewn touches like timber framing, stone fireplace surrounds and reclaimed-wood paneling alongside more contemporary ones, such as a soaring picture window with mountain views and an open-plan great room layout. There’s room for everyone on the slipcovered sofa and chairs in front of the fireplace, around the farmhouse-inspired dining table or at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
With a bike path bordering the property and a complimentary shuttle into Teton Village available to guests, the lodge makes a wonderful base for exploring the area. Plan a hike through the breathtaking scenery of Grand Teton National Park, test your skill on one of two golf courses within 17 miles, organize a fly-fishing or mountain-biking expedition, or even relive your honeymoon with a romantic dinner in downtown Jackson. If you’ve come for the powder, you’ll find Jackson Hole Mountain Resort less than 1 mile away. When it’s time to leave, plan on a 14-mile drive from the lodge to Jackson Hole Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
- Media Room: 2 Day beds, 2 Trundle beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- DVD player
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- View of slopes
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 0.5 miles to Teton Village & Shooting Star Golf Course
- 4.5 miles to Aspens Market
- 12 miles to Town of Jackson
- 16 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 17 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 43 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 52 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 0.6 miles to Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 0.8 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 14 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Teton Village, WY
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.