Regal farmhouse-style estate near national parks
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 5 baths
Discover the gorgeously wild scenery and centuries-old way of life that inspired Dumas, Hemingway, Welles and many others at Rasero Retreat. Set in the countryside outside the city of Ronda, this luxury Spain vacation rental puts you at the heart of the rugged hills that define the Andalusian landscape. But that doesn’t mean you’ll stay in anything less than five-star comfort; six bedrooms, an attentive staff and resort-worthy amenities are at your disposal.
During your stay, a housekeeper and property manager are on hand to ensure your comfort. Once you enter the gated property, you’ll feel like you’re in your own private boutique hotel, complete with an infinity pool and hot tub, soothing water features, a children’s play area, and an exercise room, sauna and hammam to suit both motivated guests and those who just want to relax. Spend the day exploring by bicycle or lounging on the terrace by the pool, then try out Spanish cuisine on the barbecue or in the wood-fired oven. Settle into the home theater with a glass from the wine cellar or a cocktail from the bar.
The stunning interiors of Rasero Retreat blend traditional architecture with modern furnishings, creating sophisticated yet comfortable spaces where the whole family can relax. Patterned tile floors, beamed ceilings, dark wood trim and a stately fireplace show off the villa’s heritage, while a leather sectional, glass-topped coffee and dining tables and wicker-backed dining chairs feel contemporary and inviting. The fully equipped kitchen is particularly welcoming, thanks to a large farmhouse-style breakfast table.
Six beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with a king size bed, add to the feeling of being on holiday at a private resort. There are four bedrooms with access to shared bathrooms and two with en-suite bathrooms, one of which has its own lounge area and one of which has access to the sauna.
While you could spend your stay at the villa, simply watching the light move across the landscape, it’s well worth exploring the region. Spend a day marveling at the scenery in one of the two nearby national parks or visit the city of Ronda to see the old city and the dramatic ravine or enjoy a honeymoon-worthy dinner with spectacular hilltop views. Take a day trip to Seville for incredible architecture and equally memorable flamenco performances, to oceanfront Malaga for its museums or to Marbella and the beaches of the Costa del Sol if you’re in need of sand and sun or a round of golf.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Safe, Direct access to Sauna
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub combo, Separate lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 6, shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Additional Bedding : Day bed in bedrooms 6 & 7
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Located in gated community
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Wine Cellar
- Ice maker
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound System
- Home theatre system
- Wood Fireplace
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Heated Floors
- Security system
- Washer & Dryer
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Sound system
- Alfresco dining with seating for 40
- Charcoal Barbeque
- Wood-fired oven
- Gated property
- Sun loungers
- Water feature
- Childrens play area
- Horseback riding (inquire for more details)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (with less than 6 guests)
- Continental Breakfast
- Property Manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Boat Rental
- Bicycle Rental
Points of Interest
- 9.8 km to Town of Ronda with Restaurants & Shops
- 19 km to Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
- 63 km to Flamingos Golf Club
- 67 km to Marbella
- 134 km to Seville
- 151 km to Cadiz
- 168 km to Cordoba
- 184 km to Granada
- 60 km to Puente Romano Beach Resort
- 67 km to Venus Beach
- 111 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
- 126 km to Jerez Airport (XRY)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 40 people
+ 1 more
+ 9 more
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.