Modernist mansion in the hills
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
As jetsetters and epicureans around the world are well aware, nothing quite compares to having a private luxury mansion in Beverly Hills. Mockingbird Place is a magnificent gated estate perched on a promontory with a spectacular view. On one of the largest vacation rentals in the Bird Streets, guests will reach this paradise via a 400 foot drive situated atop a knoll with incredible unobstructed city and ocean views. You will be California dreaming in no time!
Step onto the lovely and spacious main deck for splash in the beautiful heated swimming pool or some lounging in the sun or shade. There’s also an outdoor hot tub to help you melt those cares away. The grounds feature plenty of alfresco dining spaces, both open air with heat lamps and a covered one. You will also find additional deck spaces for added privacy built into the architecture of the residence.
Enter an impressive, contemporary great room with plenty of comfortable seating options, a wet bar and a black grand piano. You will also find a den with a home entertainment unit as well as a media room with projection screen. The villa also features an elegant games room with a beige felt billiards table, and there’s also a study with a desk space. Other perks include a wine fridge and Wi-Fi. With a formal dining area that offers a mesmerizing view of the iconic LA skyline and a vast, ultra-modern kitchen, you will be all set for entertaining.
Six stellar bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to twelve guests at this non-smoking villa. Two of the suites provide king size beds, walk-in closets, lounge areas and balconies. A third suite also offers a balcony, while the lounge in the master features a fireplace.
Whether you are traveling for a family holiday, a special event like a wedding or a corporate retreat, you will find nearby activity options for everyone. From the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens to the Griffith Observatory and the Wilson and Harding Golf Course, this area of California offers an array of wonderful excursion options. The villa is also located within easy driving distance of The Grove, Universal Studios and Rodeo Drive. If it’s time for a beach day, you will get your fill at either Santa Monica or Venice!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Decorative Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso Machine
- 2 Dishwashers
- Wine fridge
- 2 Double ovens
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Media room with projection screen
- Game room
- Central air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pool table
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 16
- View of city
- Sun loungers
- Water feature
- Heat lamps
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.3 miles to The Grove
- 3.5 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.6 miles to Los Angeles Country Club
- 4.3 miles to Hollywood
- 4.8 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 6.9 miles to Universal Studios
- 7.3 miles to The Getty Center
- 8.6 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 11.6 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 12.2 miles to Venice Canals
- 23 miles to Topanga State Park
- 35.9 miles to Disneyland
- 10.6 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 11.9 miles to Venice Beach
- 24.7 miles to Malibu Pier
- 11.2 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 12.4 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
+ 3 more
+ 8 more
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
35 min drive
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
36 min drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
33 min drive
35 min drive
45 min drive
The Los Angeles Country Club
14 min drive
Points of Interest
12 min drive
17 min drive
19 min drive
22 min drive
22 min drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
25 min drive
32 min drive
38 min drive
38 min drive
Topanga State Park
49 min drive
64 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.