Designer Balinese-style villa above the Pacific
10 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
With its breathtaking views of the crystal clear blue waters of the Pacific Ocean’s Bay of Banderas, the naturally lush beauty of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Marietas islands and the Puerto Vallarta skyline, Casa Kalika oozes ultimate relaxation, contemplative vibes and simple, yet elegant living. Set on the ninth fairway of the famed Jack Nicklaus Golf Course in the exclusive Four Seasons Punta de Mita community, Casa Kalika provides guests with both a coveted location and a private oceanfront setting. Your dream villa awaits!
Casa Kalika has all of the necessary amenities for modern living in a hot climate. With air conditioned bedrooms, Wi-Fi access, satellite television, and a stereo sound system, Casa Kalika offers the key amenities required for every vacation—from a corporate retreat to a honeymoon. Equipped with a staff of four that provides attentive, yet unobtrusive service, you will emerge relaxed and refreshed after your stay. The chef will cater to your culinary requests and the estate manager and concierge will accommodate your whims to make sure your visit is full of leisure, comfort and adventure.
Casa Kalika was built in a contemporary tropical “palapa style” with modern Balinese influences by Architect Guillermo Michel Renteria, one of the most talented emerging architects from Puerto Vallarta. Built with traditional, natural and organic local materials, this impressively restful private villa captures fluid transition between unrestricted spaces and natural beauty. Live the indoor/outdoor experience to its fullest!
With a total of six magnificent bedrooms, this casa can accommodate up to ten guests and two additional children. Each bedroom includes king or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, toiletries, air conditioning and a phone. In three of the bedroom suites, enjoy hot tubs and outdoor showers. Unwind at Casa Kalika!
Whether you are relaxing in one of the five master suites, lounging under the open palapa living room, sipping a margarita at the wet bar, swimming in the infinity salt water pool, enjoying a cup of espresso in the state of the art kitchen or dining under the stars on the ocean view roof terrace, Casa Kalika gives a sense of continuous intimacy mixed with organic living. A world class vacation should steal you away just as you desire. A stay at Casa Kalika will do just that!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Outdoor shower, Toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Outdoor shower, Toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Outdoor shower, Toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5 – Guest House: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 6 - Childrens Bedroom: Childrens room with 2 twin bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Media room
- Wi-Fi access
- Free calls to US, Canada, Mexico and France
- Washer & Dryer
- Salt water infinity pool
- In-pool loungers
- Outdoor shower
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Wet bar
- Ice machine
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor living room
- Outdoor dining
- BBQ grill
- Golf cart
SHARED ACCESS TO PRIVATE RESIDENT BEACH CLUB, KUPURI BEACH CLUB AND SUFI BEACH CLUB AMENITIES
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Lounge Chairs
- Beach Umbrellas
- Resort Restaurants
- Resort Bars
- Children's Playground
- Pacifico and Baya Golf Course access
At Extra Cost
- Surf lessons
- Surf Boards
- Paddle boards
- Massages on beach
- Spa Services
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping from 9am – 6pm
- 24/7 Security Guard
- Concierge service
- 24/7 Manager availability
- Butler/Waiter/Groundskeeper from 9am – 6pm
- Welcome snack - margaritas and guacamole
- Pre-stocking of groceries – advance notice and on-site cash deposit of $1500 required
- Cook for breakfast, lunch & snack
- Dinner service - High & peak season only (n/a on discounted rates)
- 6 seater golf cart
At Extra Cost
- Event fee
- Food cost
- Cooking classes
- Wine tasting
- After hour staff services
- Snorkeling equipment
- Golf clubs
- In-villa spa service
- Zip lining
- Swimming with dolphins
- Baby equipment rental
- Special rates at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club
- Special rates at Punta Mita Tennis Club
- Dinner service on low season & promotional rate
- Access to the St-Regis Hotel Beach Club (Mandatory resort fee per person, per day. Fee goes towards all food and drink)
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute walk to Clinic
- 3 minute drive to Grocery store
- 5 minute drive to Restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Hospital
- 40 km to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Saltwater infinity pool
Swim up bar
Stand up paddle board
+ 11 more
+ 22 more
Golf course access
Punta Mita, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.