Cenote del Mar - 8Br - Sleeps 20. Lower rates for fewer bedrooms may be available upon request.
20 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8.5 bathrooms
Perfect for a large group, Cenote del Mar features eight king en-suite bedrooms, incredibly spacious interiors, and sandy beachfront access to Tankah Bay. This luxurious villa acts like a boutique resort, with its full-staff, water sports equipment, and three distinct living areas and rooftop suite, you’ll have no trouble finding space to gather as a group or break off for more intimate moments. Nearby, the town of Tulum offers delicious local restaurants, shops, and historical sites. And, if there’s a golfer in your group, the Mayan Riviera is home to many of the country’s best courses.
This terracotta oasis features numerous open concept living areas, wide openings to the terrace, and incredible ocean views from nearly every room. Each bedroom features its own unique pastel color scheme, and the shared spaces are decorated in soothing earth tones. Stately furniture, chandeliers, and works of art add a touch of elegance to the beachfront atmosphere, making Cenote del Mar an ideal host for any occasion.
Cenote del Mar’s beachfront terrace is the perfect place for group gatherings. The swimming pool is an entertainers dream, with a table and seats built-in, it’s easy to spend an afternoon in its refreshing water. Surrounding the pool, palm trees, hay-thatched palapas, hammocks, and lounge chairs set the tone for breezy beach relaxation. If you feel like a dip in the ocean, the villa is equipped with kayaks, life jackets, and snorkeling equipment. And at night, the rooftop terrace is the perfect place to star gaze.
Two of Cenote del Mar’s most intriguing attractions are located incredibly close to home. The first, Cenotes Sac Actun, a natural wonder, definitely worth exploring. And the second, the Tulum Monkey Sanctuary, a great afternoon trip for the whole family. Another great family excursion is the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, where you can fully immerse yourself in the Riviera’s ancient history. And, if you’re in the mood for some shopping, dining, or nightlife, Playa del Carmen is fifty minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Rooftop Suite: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Direct access to rooftop terrace, Ocean view
Guest House 1
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Kitchenette, Direct access to pool area
Guest House 2
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Kitchenette, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Wet bar
- Pin Pong Table
- Baby equipment (upon request)
- Iron/ Ironing board (upon request)
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
- Alfresco dining
- Rooftop terrace
- Wet bar
- Alfresco shower
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Private parking
- Gated property
- Security cameras - front gate and beach area
- 360 degree rooftop observation deck
- Beach Palapa with sitting Area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily complimentary continental breakfasts
- Daily housekeeping
- Groundskeeper - lives on-site
- Chef and chef assistant from 8am – 7pm
- Nightly guard security
- Private security at the bay
- On-site concierge
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Laundry service
- Activities and excursions
- Additional staff service (Extra Hours)
- Spa services
- Paddle Board Rental
- Special Food and Beverage Experience Packages
- Cooking Classes
- Private Fitness Trainer
Points of Interest:
- 10 km drive to Xel-Ha Park
- 13 km to Town of Tulum with restaurants & shops
- 17 km to Riviera Maya Golf Course
- 17 km to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
- 18 km to Cenotes Sac Actun
- 33 km to Cenote Azul
- 57 km to Playa del Carmen
- 64 km to El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club
- 16 km to Tulum Beach
- 110 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 3 more
Soliman Bay, Tulum, Mexico
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
85 min drive
25 min drive
Riviera Maya Golf Club
21 min drive
Points of Interest
14 min drive
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
17 min drive
21 min drive
Cenotes Sac Actún --4.7
24 min drive
28 min drive
Playa del Carmen
50 min drive
El Camaleón Mayakoba Golf Course
56 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.