Neo-Gothic garden villa near Chiusi
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8.5 bathrooms
Indulge with a luxurious European getaway at this Neo-gothic estate, one of our most unique villas in Italy. Originally built in the late 1800s by an aristocratic Tuscan family, this villa is stately and stylish, thanks to recent interior renovations by European designer Astrid Schiller Wirth.
The property offers plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the warm Italian weather, with impeccable landscaping and a large swimming pool. Lounge chairs on the deck make for the perfect spot to soak in the Tuscan sun with a cool drink in hand. There is a barbecue grill and outdoor furniture for a night of al fresco dining.
The villa’s spacious rooms are divided over three stories. A grand entrance hall awaits you on the ground floor, as well as an inviting living area with a fireplace and library. The dining room is equally elegant, while the kitchen is modern and comes fully equipped. On the two sides of the dining room is a small living room on one side and a comfortable media room with sofas on the other side. Il Parco del Principe’s villa manager and staff will keep things running smoothly throughout your stay.
Up one level, with an independent entrance from the first floor or external stairs, you will find the villa’s 4 spacious king size bedrooms, including the romantic all-white Honeymoon Suite with its private terrace and freestanding soaking tub. The final two bedrooms are located in the comfortable La Foresteria apartment on the same property, along with the blue and white dining area and smaller cream living room pictured in the album above.
Spend a day at Lake Trasimeno or visit the thermal baths at Chianciano. Make the journey into Siena or Florence for a day of art, fine dining and shopping, or ask your dedicated concierge about local culinary tours and cooking classes.
Read more about this villa in our magazine (http://magazine.luxuryretreats.com/gothic-glamour-il-parco-del-principe/)
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM First Floor
- Bedroom 1 – Honeymoon Suite: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: French bed, Private bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: French bed, En-suite bathroom with stand alone tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: Twin bed, Access to private bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 220V electrical voltage
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning (bedrooms & living spaces only)
- Villa heating
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Baby equipment
- Wellness area
- Steam room
- Fitness area
- Swimming pool (Heated, at additional cost) – open between April 1 to October 31
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Half board - Chef & Butler everyday for breakfast and lunch or dinner (food and beverages at additional cost)
- Change of bathroom and pool linens every other day
- Midweek change of bed linens
- Pool keeping
- Daily housekeeping service (5 hours/day)
- Welcome aperitif
- Exit cleaning
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Pool heating
- Event fee
- Additional laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
*Please note that the villa manager lives on site in an independent annex, separated from the villa.
- 5 km to town of Chiusi
- 18.6 km to Valdichiana Hospital
- 30.2 km to Golf Club Valdichiana
- 120 km to marina di Grosseto
- 120 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 200 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
+ 2 more
83 min drive
Pisa International Airport
123 min drive
Marina di Grosseto
115 min drive
Val di Chiana Golf Club
24 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
29 min drive
64 min drive
85 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.