Cassidy Ridge A103
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Mid-century chic meets comfortable mountain style at this chalet nestled into the valley below the San Juan peaks. The villa stretches out across three wings, offering wide-angle views of tree-lined slopes through its floor-to-ceiling windows, while a fireplace soars up to a cathedral ceiling in the great room. Drive 4 minutes to the heart of Mountain Village or the slopes of Telluride Ski Resort.
After a day out playing in the Colorado mountains, retire to the furnished deck, which has a barbecue and views of the peaks. When there’s snow on the ground, serve refreshments from the wet bar and wine fridge inside, then gather friends and family close for the evening around the Apple TV, Wi-Fi, and gas fireplace.
The central wing of this vacation rental is one long open-concept great room, with a high ceiling perched over a living area, dining table for 8, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Blue and white ikat curtains and a matching area rug are delicate counterparts to the near-industrial metal and stone fireplace surround and clubby, cozy leather dining chairs.
The villa has 2 bedrooms with king beds, private ensuite bathrooms, and honeymoon-suite-worthy details such as jetted tubs and fireplaces. There’s also 1 bedroom with a queen bed and 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds; these have access to hall bathrooms. For larger parties on holiday together, the TV room also has 2 twin daybeds.
A stay at this luxury property puts you only a 4-minute drive from the Mountain Village downtown, where you’ll find shopping, dining, and a seasonal gondola or chondola offering transportation into Telluride; the Telluride Ski Resort base, where you can set off for the slopes; and, for summer visitors, the Telluride Golf Course. Drive 7.5 miles into downtown Telluride for a look at its historic downtown or a day out at one of its festivals.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Television
- TV Room: 2 Twin size daybeds, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Wet bar
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Apple TV
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Telluride Mountains
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 1 Space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Telluride Golf Course
- 4 minute drive to Mountain Village Core
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 4 minute drive to Telluride Ski Resort
- 15 minute drive to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 68 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 6 more
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
14 min drive
Montrose Regional Airport
87 min drive
Telluride Golf Course
3 min drive
Telluride Ski Resort Base
3 min drive
Points of Interest
Mountain Village Core
4 min drive
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.