Kohanga Lakeside Villa
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Tranquil waters lap in the foreground and snow-capped peaks rise in the background at Kohanga Lakeside Villa. This spectacular South Island vacation rental is on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, close to skiing, golf and the attractions of central Queenstown. Its spacious interiors and four bedrooms mean you can invite up to eight friends or family members to enjoy the sublime setting.
Start the morning with a coffee on the lakefront balcony, which has a sitting area and a glass railing for uninterrupted views; later on, follow the steps down to the lake or relax on a lower-level terrace with a barbecue and hot tub. In the evenings, unwind inside with the help of the satellite television, sound system, and Wi-Fi.
An open-plan layout, wall-to-wall windows and pale wood floors lend a bright, airy feel to the spacious great room of this luxury villa. The chic, mid-century-influenced sitting and dining areas are next to the glass; open the sliding doors to the terrace for a breeze off the lake. The fully equipped kitchen has its own stunning views as well as a breakfast bar and state-of-the-art appliances.
The master suite at Kohanga Lakeside Villa has a king bed, en-suite bathroom and its own private balcony. There’s a second bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, as well as two bedrooms with king beds that share a bathroom. The latter two beds can be converted to two twin beds for more flexible accommodations during your holiday.
The beauty of the villa’s setting is rivaled only by its convenience. In snowy weather, make the short drive to The Remarkables and Coronet Peak ski areas; in warmer temperatures, it’s an easy ride to the Queenstown golf course. Spend a day exploring the shops and restaurants in central Queenstown, or an evening at its casino or on a honeymoon-style cruise around the lake.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twins), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 twins), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor seating area
- View of Mountain Peaks & Lake Wakatipu
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
Points of Interest
- 3.2 km to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 3.5 km to Skyline Queenstown Skycity Casino & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 18 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 18 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 25 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 9 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 9 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.