8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Offering one of the finest views in the US Virgin Islands, the ocean panorama that stretches before guests at Mango Bay is simply unforgettable. Taking your eyes off the view, you’ll be drawn to the cooling rooftop pool, the comfortable, spacious interior, and the peace of the shady patio. Taking to the laneways and exploring the island’s beaches and tropical hillsides is a life-affirming treat.
From both the covered upper terrace and lower sun-deck, guests can truly take in an eagle-eye view of the ocean and surf-studded Cinnamon Bay. Enjoy a paradise of greens and blues, as the water stretches out to the hazy outline of wild islands beyond, only occasionally marked by the stark white wakes of boats that appear tiny amidst the natural splendor.
Taking a break inside, the rich, sloped wooden interior roof provides an almost church-like sense of peace, while the marble-lined and tiled bathrooms and walk-in showers are a godsend for a refreshing cool-down after a day on the beach or exploring the island. On the private patio, guests can stroll through the villa’s stone arches, sip coffee, or lunch in the cool shadows as a riot of tropical plants and flowers climb the sides of the villa, while fruit bats flit above at dusk. The barbecue area, complete with dabbled sun-frame above, casts an inventive criss-crossed shadow across group gatherings at mealtimes.
Beaches, including the stunning Trunk Bay beach, are only a very short drive away. Set out across the postcard-perfect sand, or enter the dazzling blue water, where schools of fish dart by in the stunningly clear water. To the west, visit the tropical bars and seaside restaurants of Cruz Bay. If that gem-blue sea has cast a spell on you, indulge in a private yacht cruise, engage in thrilling off-shore sport fishing, or even delve under the waves with turtles, rays and seahorses on an action-packed scuba or snorkeling expedition.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Portable air conditioning unit, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Portable air conditioning unit, Ceiling fan, Direct access to pool, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Portable air conditioning unit, Ceiling fan, Direct access to pool, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Portable air conditioning unit, Ceiling fan, Direct access to pool, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Ceiling fan
- Sonos sound system
- Cable television
- Satellite television
- Pack n play
- Portable air conditioning units in bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Beach chairs
- Covered deck
- Gated property
- Security camera - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekly linen change
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car rental
Points of Interest
- 5.5 km to Cruz Bay
- 5.7 km to Cruz Bay Ferry Dock
- 10 minute drive to Trunk Bay
- 10 minute drive to Cinnamon Bay Beach
- 10 minute drive to Maho Bay
- 4.6 km to Hawksnest Beach
- 29 km to Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Portable air conditioning
Catherineberg, U.S. Virgin Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.