Medieval revival villa overlooking Playa Danta
11 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Construction Note: Please note that there is no construction visible from the villa. However, Casa Pacifica may experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Let yourself be enchanted by Casa Pacifica. This pretty pink villa, built around a stone tower, has beautiful views of Playa Danta—and several terraces that make the most of those views. It’s part of family-friendly Las Catalinas, a luxury community envisioned as a new kind of beach town.
Casa Pacifica gives you a choice of terraces overlooking the beach for relaxing, dining and entertaining. The villa’s main level opens to a patio with an infinity pool, sitting and dining areas, and a built-in barbecue. Off the lower level, there’s a more private space with a fountain, where you can while away a tranquil afternoon reading or napping. A lounge area and mini-bar on the rooftop terrace invite you to sip drinks and watch the sunset in total comfort.
Terracotta floors, local wood and stone, and colorful tile give this Costa Rica vacation rental traditional charm. Wicker and bentwood furnishings add laid-back style, and pieces like live-edge tables add natural texture. The living room, media room and fully equipped kitchen open to the patio, making it easy to entertain indoors and out, and a sound system lets you set the mood for special occasions in the formal dining area.
Five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms make for a comfortable holiday. The master suite is a honeymoon-worthy retreat with a king bed and its own balcony overlooking the ocean, and there are three other bedrooms with queen beds. The fifth bedroom is ideal for kids with its bunk bed and twin bed.
Designed as an eco-friendly oceanfront community, Las Catalinas has a cozy village feel. It’s the kind of place where you could chat for hours at the surf shop or make new friends on the 3-minute walk down to the beach. If you’d like to experience more of Costa Rica’s famed “pura vida,” there are four more beaches within a short drive, shopping and dining options in the nearby town of Potrero, and even a golf course close by.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Private balcony, Safe, Desk, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed & Twin bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air Conditioning
- Apple TV
- Ceiling fans
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- View of Ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Dedicated onsite concierge
- Airport Greeter
- In-house check-in
- Welcome juice, snack board and cold towels upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- Daily breakfast and afternoon snack preparation
- Daily breakfast preparation (cost of food additional)
- Afternoon snack preparation (cost of food additional)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turn down service
- Guaranteed seating at Limonada Restaurant
- In-house express check-out
- Beach club and gym access
- Valet Parking
- Airport VIP Lounge passes for departure
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef service
- Food & beverages
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.5 km to Potrero shops and restaurants
- 26 km to Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club
- 28 km to Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
- 3 minute walk to Playa Danta
- 1.6 km to Playa Danta
- 3.5 km to Playa Prieta
- 8.6 km to Playa Flamingo
- 30 km to Playa Tamarindo
- 42 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
57 min drive
1 min drive
8 min drive
16 min drive
48 min drive
Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club
47 min drive
Points of Interest
Potrero shops and restaurants
9 min drive
Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
49 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.