Museum-like seaside estate with historic gardens
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
This spectacular beachfront luxury villa in Sorrento—situated on the finest private estate in the city, just a short walk from downtown—offers enchanting and expansive outdoor living spaces and gardens, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, and exquisite interior spaces with period décor and classical, museum-worthy objets d'art. For family reunions, momentous occasions, or destination wedding guests seeking consummate elegance on the Amalfi Coast, Villa Syrene is a truly incomparable choice.
The estate consists of perhaps the finest private garden in Italy, designed in Gothic, English, and Italian Renaissance styles and including over seven hundred species of flora. Its sublime, panoramic vistas include the Bay of Naples, the island of Procida, and Mount Vesuvius. A charming path leads you down the slope to the shoreline and private boat dock. Savor dreamy, unforgettable days among these romantic gardens, taking espresso on a stone terrace, relaxing on elegant loungers in a grove, and bathing in the swimming pool. In the afternoon, cook lunch in the brick oven and relish it alfresco. Then sip digestivi on the veranda.
The villa's interior includes multiple superb living salons with beautiful period furnishings and paint finishes. Prepare delicious Italian meals in the outstanding kitchen, featuring chef-grade appliances and a lovely sunroom with breakfast table, and gather in the gorgeous formal dining rooms for festive feasts. Contemplate the statuary perched within porticoes or standing in curated constellations in the salons. Refresh body and mind in the fitness room, and stimulate your imagination in the library on quiet afternoons.
Each of the villa's bedroom suites features its own décor and palette, and each has an ensuite bathroom with stunning marble walls and floors. The master suite, in lush reds, features a king bed, a lounge, a private balcony with sea view, and a stand-alone shower and tub in its bathroom. Four of the guest rooms have king beds and one has a double, accommodating twelve guests in all.
Villa Syrene enjoys an ideal location in coastal Sorrento. Both Peter's Beach and Leonelli Beach are a minute's walk from your door, while downtown Sorrento and the spectacular Sorrento Cathedral are just four or five minutes away on foot. The towns of Positano, Praiano, and Amalfi are an easy drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Balcony, Safe, View of Gulf of Naples
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- View of Gulf of Naples
- Italian Renaissance Garden
- Classical English Garden
- Gothic Style Garden
- Private boat dock
- Brick Oven
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (Monday-Saturday from 8:30am - 2:30pm; Sunday mornings: 4 hours)
- Dishwasher (dinner service only)
- Porter (upon arrival and departure only)
- 2 Gardeners
- Bed linen & towel change evey 3 days
- Turndown service
- Heating, air conditioning & electricity consumption
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Cathedral of Sorrento
- 5 minute walk to Sorrento
- 19.1 km to Positano
- 26 km to Praiano
- 27.1 km to Pompeii
- 34.6 km to Amalfi
- 1 minute walk to Leonelli Beach
- 1 minute walk to Peter's Beach
- 52.7 km to Naples International Airport (NAP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.