Villa Buena Vista
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Villa Buena Vista is a stunning luxury estate near the Sicilian town of Taormina. Located on the island's eastern coast between Messina and Catania, the four-bedroom villa features spectacular, panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and Isola Bella, and enchanting outdoor and indoor spaces that echo and enhance the natural beauty of Sicily while evoking the splendor of its profound history.
Perched on a cliffside, the villa's landscaped property overlooks the azure expanse of sea from its gorgeous gardens and terraces. Savor the Sicilian sun while bathing in the infinite swimming pool and relaxing on elegant loungers on the deck. Enjoy cocktails with family and friends in the covered, seaside lounge, or in a second lounge area aside a lovely jetted hot tub. In the afternoon, cook a delicious meal on the outdoor grill, and savor it together at the alfresco table. Take your morning espresso at the bistro set on the upper veranda, before strolling through the lush groves.
From the alfresco dining area, glass doors open to an interior porch, furnished with sofas and armchairs—a perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening aperitif. In the adjoining room, the beautiful, fully equipped kitchen features chef-grade appliances and beautiful cabinetry and tile work, alongside a lovely dining table for six.
The villa's four bedrooms—two on the ground floor, one on the first floor, and one in the guesthouse—provide ample accommodation for families destination wedding guests. The two ground-floor rooms and the guesthouse bedroom feature private entrances from outside. All of the bedroom suites have sumptuous double beds and gorgeous ensuite bathrooms, and each features its own, stunning décor, giving each guest and couple the feeling of an enchanting sanctuary imbued with the rhythms of the sea.
Situated just ten kilometers (about six miles) from the town Taormina, and forty kilometers from the volcano of Mount Aetna, Villa Buena Vista combines dreamy seclusion and wonderful convenience. You'll reach the beach at Paradise Beach Club on foot or quickly by car, and you're also a short drive from the beaches of Letojanni and Mazzarò. The island and nature preserve of Isola Bella is easily reached. In Taormina, don't miss the ancient Greco-Roman theater, Teatro Antico di Taormina.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace
Ground floor (accessed from outside)
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite Television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Infinity swimming pool (open from March 3rd to November 30th)
- Jetted tub
- Alfresco dining
- View of bay of Isola Bella and sea
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Mosquito deterrents
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Gas cooker consumption
- Electricity up to 400 Kwh per week
- Welcome basket
- Housekeeping midweek (twice per week if the stay is 14 nights or more)
- Cot (available upon request)
- Final cleaning
- Weekly bed and pool linen change
- Bath linen change twice per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity, Heating and Air conditioning consumption above 400 Kwh per week
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Tennis court
- 4 km to Nearby shops, banks, restaurants
- 10 km to Taormina
- 14 km to Horse riding
- 40 km to Etna
- 40 km to Golf (Castiglione di Sicilia)
- 54 km to Catania
- 120 km to Siracusa
- 160 km to Ragusa
- 1.5 km to Paradise Beach Club
- 6 km to Mendolia Beach Club
- 12 km to Isola Bella
- 70 km to Catania–Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)
- 145 km to Comiso Airport (CIY)
- 300 km to Falcone–Borsellino Airport (PMO)
- 370 km to Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.