17 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8.5 bathrooms
An impressive spa, stunning mountain views and thoughtful modern design make Chalet Aurora one of the finest villas in Verbier. This unique luxury vacation rental looks out over Mont Blanc and the Combin range of the Swiss Alps and is close to both ski lifts and the village center. An attentive staff and eight bedrooms are ready to welcome groups of family or friends in style.
During your stay, a chef, chauffeur and host will be on hand to see to your needs, and can help arrange spa treatments, ski lessons and more. A private exercise, indoor jetted pool, sauna and spa area are available for your use, and a media room is the ideal place to relax in the evenings. Every level of skier will appreciate the villa’s ski room, complete with boot warmers.
Crafted from traditional stone and wood, Chalet Aurora is perfectly situated on its lot to face the mountains. Sectionals in the living room look out toward the range of peaks, and the stone fireplace has a glass back so as to not interrupt the view. The formal dining room seats ten, and has mountain views on two walls and oversized Alpine artwork on a third. Though chef service is part of your holiday, the villa does have a fully equipped kitchen.
With a double bed, wood-burning fireplace and private balcony, the chalet’s master bedroom is romantic enough to be a honeymoon suite. There are two other bedrooms with double beds, four bedrooms with two twin beds each and one bedroom with two bunk beds. Each of the eight bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom.
Known for its off-piste skiing and challenging terrain as well as its jet-setting clientele, Verbier is an intriguing combination of the rugged and the glam. Less than 2 miles from 2 gondolas and just over 1 mile from restaurants and shopping in the village center, Chalet Aurora puts you in the heart of this renowned ski resort. While the area has famously offered summer skiing in the past, there are plenty of more traditional pursuits on offer, from a golf course and hiking trails to paragliding and an annual music festival.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Dressing area, Wood fireplace , Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 6: Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 8: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Iron & Ironing board
- Washer & Dryer
- Staff quarters
- Exercise room
- Boot warmers
- Ski room
- Massage room
- Spa & wellness area
- Indoor pool with swim jets
- View of Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef services for breakfast & dinner (6 days per week)
- Chauffeur service (8:00AM- 2:00AM; 7-seat vehicle; restricted to resort travel due to local license restrictions)
- Host for breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner (6 days per week)
- Daily housekeeping (daily towel changes and weekly linen changes)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa services
- Food & beverages
- Additional chef services
- Ski lessons
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Verbier Village
- 2 km to Club de Golf Verbier
- 1 km to Les Creux TV gondola
- 3 km to Verbier TV gondola
- 36 km to Sion Airport (SIR)
- 145 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 1 more
Heated boot rack
+ 5 more
Sion International Airport (SIR)
52 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
113 min drive
Golf Club Verbier
0 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking