Arts and Crafts modern resort villa
13 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Please note that there is construction near the villa. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
The famed “pura vida” of Costa Rica gets an upgrade of world-class luxury at Casa Pericos. Part of the exclusive residential and resort community on Peninsula Papagayo, this incredible contemporary vacation rental faces both the wild Pacific and the groomed, award-winning Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course. Experience the five-bedroom private home in a hotel-worthy setting on a golf or beach getaway with friends and family, or use it as a base to explore the nearby national parks.
After entering the gated community via private drive, you’ll be welcomed to the serene hillside location of Casa Pericos by a spacious parking area and garage and flowing water feature. Step through the villa to take in the expansive views over the golf course to the ocean from the shaded al-fresco sitting and dining areas or the sunny terrace with lounge chairs around the infinity pool. A barbecue invites you to linger on the terrace to watch the sunset. Your stay at the villa also includes access to shared amenities like a pool, fitness center, hot tub and more at the Prieta Beach Club.
Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows make the villa’s great room feel like a treehouse—your own luxurious perch in the sky—while the stone columns and exposed wood beams enclosing the room add natural texture. In the bright and airy open-plan setting, sofas, area rugs and dining chairs in shades of cream, taupe, copper and blush pink add subtle warmth. The adjacent fully equipped kitchen picks up on the tones with richly veined stone countertops and burnt orange leather seats at the breakfast bar.
Casa Pericos has two bedrooms with king beds and ensuite bathrooms and two bedrooms with hallway bathrooms: one with a king bed and one with two double beds. An additional room with a bunk bed, a trundle bed, and ensuite bathroom means the villa can accommodate larger parties with ease. Rich wood furnishings and bedding and art in tones of pale orange, ochre and tomato red make the bedrooms lively and appealing.
A holiday at Casa Pericos puts you within easy reach of some of the best beaches in Costa Rica. Watch the sunset from Prieta Beach, a 2-minute drive away, take a honeymoon-worthy stroll down Playa Nacascolo, a 5-minute drive away, or spend an afternoon at Playa Cabuyal or Playa Panama, 25 and 35 minutes away by car, respectively. You can enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the oceanfront restaurants at the nearby resorts, or discover more shopping and dining in downtown Playa Hermosa, 22 miles away, or Playa del Coco, 28 miles away. Leave at least one day in your schedule for a day trip to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park, Palo Verde National Park, Santa Rosa National Park or the Orosi volcano—or all of the above. When it’s time to leave, plan on a 22-mile drive to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, View of the Pacific Ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Infinity swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Fire pit
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Property manager
- 24 hour security
- Shared access to gym, pool and hot tub at Prieta Beach Club
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- Driving service
- Golf cart rental
- Airport transfer
- Access to Four Seasons Golf Club
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 35 km to Playa Hermosa shops and restaurants
- 45 km to Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
- 79 km to Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- 84 km to Palo Verde National Park
- 85 km to Santa Rosa National Park
- 103 km to Orosi Volcano
- 2 minute drive to Prieta Beach
- 5 minute drive to Playa Nacascolo
- 13.9 km to Playa Cabuyal
- 32.2 km to Playa Panamá
- 35 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- 85 km to Nicoya Guanacaste Airport (NCT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Papagayo, Costa Rica
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
37 min drive
Nicoya Guanacaste Airport (NCT)
88 min drive
3 min drive
Prieta Beach Club
7 min drive
24 min drive
37 min drive
Points of Interest
42 min drive
Playa del Coco
49 min drive
Santa Rosa National Park
84 min drive
Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
84 min drive
Palo Verde National Park
101 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.