Whale Beach Hideaway
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Whale Beach Hideaway is perched on the headland of Whale Beach, north of Sydney, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Its extraordinary modern design gracefully fuses interior and exterior, allowing its ample living spaces to fill with serene light and sea-kissed air. Families and groups of friends will find comfortable accommodations in its four bedrooms (including a lofty master suite with phenomenal views), while the prime location places you within minutes of some of the finest beaches and towns in New South Wales.
A lagoon swimming pool offers an oasis-like setting for soothing dips, while elegant sun loungers and sofas invite you to breezy relaxation in sun or shade. An ample alfresco dining table enjoys the cool covering of a large parasol, perfect for midday feasts. Glass doors bring the alfresco ambiance inside, where a high-end kitchen serves an interior dining table and the balcony, and a lounge offers a cozy setting for evening wine tastings.
The top-floor master suite surveys an extraordinary Pacific panorama through bay-shaped windows, which open to a balcony. The king guest suite also features ocean views and an ensuite bathroom. A queen bedroom shares a bathroom with a kid-friendly bedroom featuring two twin beds and two trundle beds. There is also a sofa bed in the villa's study.
From Whale Beach Hideaway, it's just a few minutes to Whale Beach, Palm Beach, and Avalon, while Palm Beach Golf Club and the iconic Barrenjoey Lighthouse are about five or six kilometers from your door. Outstanding restaurants in this area, including The Boathouse Palm Beach. Downtown Sydney is about forty kilometers away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Study, Access to balcony, Ocean views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Access to balcony, Ocean views
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Ocean views
- Bedroom 4 - Kid's Room: 2 Twin size beds, 2 Twin size trundle beds (upon request), Television, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower
- Study: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean views
- Swimming pool - heating included (Feb 1 - Nov 31)
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory linen hire @ $30/Twin size bed & $60 per King, Queen, Double & Sofa bed
- Beach towels available for hire @ $10/towel
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5.2 km to Palm Beach Golf Club
- 5.5 km to The Boathhouse Palm Beach restaurant
- 5.6 km to Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- 8 km to Pittwater
- 40.4km to Sydney
- 1.5 km to Whale Beach
- 2.3 km to Avalon Beach
- 3.7 km to Palm Beach
- 5.3 km to Newport Beach
- 9.6 km to Mona Vale Beach
- 51 km to Sydney Airport (SYD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 5 more
Whale Beach, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.