2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bath
Casa Manni has received the following awards and acknowledgments: The 2011 Tatler Award for "101 Best Hotels in the World"; The Today Show's, "5 Best Romantic Destinations"; The 2012 Grand Award from "Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report"; Le Miami's, "Greatest Guest Experience Award Nominee - 2015".
Please note, rates advertised are weekend rates. Talk to your Villa Specialist today about weekday rates!
Casa Manni is a stunning one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Rome, situated within an easy walking distance of the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon. It features exquisite living and dining areas, a lovely alfresco terrace, breathtaking views of the city, and a gorgeous single bedroom—ideal for a honeymoon or romantic escape to the Eternal City.
The modern apartment features a beautiful and spacious living room, gorgeous dining tables, and a superb, fully equipped kitchen. Museum-worthy artwork adorns the walls, while exquisite furnishings, finishes, and lighting evoke enchanting sophistication. Enjoy evenings together on the sumptuous sofa, gazing out on the sublime views of the Roman rooftops. Choose a fine bottle from the wine rack and join each other for an intimate dinner in the evening light. On warm evenings, dine alfresco and savour a delicious digestivo while gazing on the scintillating city.
The outstanding gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances, including a Nespresso Machine, a centrifuge juicer, and an immersion blender, while high-end AV equipment allows you to cuddle up with your favourite music, shows, and films. The apartment also includes office equipment for work or study, as well as a concealed wall safe and security system.
The exquisite honeymoon suite features a queen bed, standard closet, shoe closet, and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, Officinali de Montauto toiletries, and stand-alone shower, among other deluxe features. There is also a sofa bed that can be divided into two singles, allowing the apartment to accommodate four guests—perfect for families with young children.
The villa enjoys one of the finest possible locations in Rome's Municipio 1. Myriad high-end designer stores are at your fingertips, including Valentino, Hermes, Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and many more. You're just three minutes on foot from the Pantheon, five from the Fontana de Trevi and the Spanish Steps, and eight to Piazza Navona. For a day at the beach, hop in your car and make the easy drive to Guerrino, Fregene, Anzio, or Santa Marinella on the Mediterranean coast.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Heated towel rack, Bathrobe, Officinali di Montauto toiletries, Standard Closet, Shoe Closet
- Living room: Sofa bed designed to become two single beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Nespresso Machine
- Drip coffee maker
- Convection oven and induction range
- Microwave oven
- Centrifuge juicer
- Immersion blender
- Electric kettle
- MANNI extra-virgin olive oil
- Satellite television
- Sound System
- DVD and CD Player
- iPad mini with GPS for use outside
- Fax machine
- Air conditioning
- Concealed wall safe
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Lounge chairs
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (2.5 hours a day)
- Change of bed and bath linen every 2 nights
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Spanish Steps
- 5 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 3 minute walk to Pantheon
- 12 minute walk to Piazza del Popolo
- 8 minute walk to Piazza Navona
- 10 minute drive to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 10 minute walk to Campo De’ Fiori
- 12 minute walk to Colosseum
- 15 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 10 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 4 minute walk to Via Condotti Shopping
- 12 minute walk to Roman Forum
- 33 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 34 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 20 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.