10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Discover an exclusive, private London retreat at Arlington Penthouse. This luxury property is set on the top floors of a Grade II listed historic building in the chic St. James neighborhood. While it's close to many of the city's top sights and attractions, its architectural detail and hotel-worthy amenities create a haven that's far removed from the urban bustle.
After a day of sightseeing or shopping, pour a glass from the wine cooler and flip on the sound system, unwind in the media room or share photos of your finds via Wi-Fi. Or bring your wine out to the rooftop terrace and take in the 360-degree views that encompass Buckingham Palace, the Shard, the Palace of Westminster and the tower housing Big Ben.
Bathed in light both by unique porthole windows and wall-to-wall sheets of glass, the penthouse's living spaces are glamorous yet inviting. Open-concept living and dining areas are separated by chrome shelving and, in a corner of the space, you'll find a reading nook tucked behind a curtain. There's also a separate formal dining room, a fully equipped kitchen with banquette seating and stunning bookmatched stone, and, for entertaining, a prep kitchen.
The villa's five bedrooms can accommodate groups of up to ten friends or family members on holiday together. There is one master suite with a king bed, three bedrooms with queen beds and one with a double bed; all five have en-suite bathrooms.
This vacation rental is both beautifully appointed and conveniently located. Arlington Penthouse is a 10-minute walk or less from Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus, and a 15-minute drive or less from Harrods, the Victoria and Albert Museum, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye. And as in many London neighborhoods, you'll find tempting shopping and honeymoon-worthy dining close at hand.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with 2 stand-alone rain showers & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Dressing area, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area seating for 12
- Air Conditioning
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Media room
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping weekly
- Towels & toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chauffeur services
- Daily maid service
Points of Interest
- 8 minute walk to Piccadilly Circus
- 10 minute walk to Buckingham Palace
- 6 minute drive to
- Hyde Park
- 7 minute drive to Trafalgar Square
- 9 minute drive to
- Kensington Palace
- Oxford Street
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- 11 minute drive to
- Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey
- Covent Garden
- 13 minute drive to Madame Tussauds London
- 15 minute drive to London Eye
- 18 minute drive to St Paul's Cathedral
- 21 minute drive to The Shard
- 24 minute drive to Tower Bridge
- 25 minute drive to Tower of London
- 33 minute drive to Wembley Stadium
- 48 minute drive to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- 29 minute drive to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 3 more
London, United Kingdom
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.