The Nest Luxury Penthouse
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
With close-up views of the Spanish Steps, Condotti Street, and Rome’s stunning rooftop skyline, The Nest’s central location cannot be beaten. Just a short walk from numerous attractions, museums, restaurants, and cafes, this five-bedroom luxury penthouse is the perfect home base for a family vacation or retreat with friends and colleagues. All five bedrooms feature king-sized beds and modern en-suite bathrooms. And, the rooftop patio and spacious lounge areas make The Nest ideal for hosting. A vacation rental this spacious in the center of Rome is an incredible find.
Inside, The Nest is decorated with marble flooring, chandelier lighting, Romanesque works of art, and designer furniture. Dark wood accents and state of the art electronics and appliances add a touch of sleek, modern style to the old-world influence of The Nest’s luxurious atmosphere. The rooftop terrace is like your own private cafe, with a striped awning and authentic clay roofing tiles, it’s the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or a nightcap after an incredible day.
The Nest’s tech features include Wi-Fi, television, and air conditioning. At breakfast, you can enjoy a complimentary buffet every day, and Espresso from the machine in the fully equipped kitchen. On the rooftop terrace, there’s an alfresco dining area and a furnished lounge on the opposite side. And, if you need a little extra sleeping space, there’s a sofa bed in the living room.
Within a short walk from your luxurious downtown penthouse, you’ll have access to dozens of Rome’s most famous sites, like the Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, and the Pantheon. Truly an amazing walking city, every inch of Rome is steeped in historical significance. If you’d like to do some shopping at high-end fashion houses, Via Condotti is two minutes away. For dinner, Pierluigi is just a short walk towards the River Tiber; it’s one of Rome’s most famous restaurants. Travel across the river, and you’ll find Vatican City. And, just under fifteen minutes away, by car, you could visit the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, and Campo De’ Fiori.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Living room : Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Espresso machine
- Air Conditioning
- Security cameras - hallway, entryway
STAFF & SERVICES
- Buffet Breakfast
- Daily cleaning & turn down
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- City Tax (payable per person, per night of stay)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to
- 5 minute walk to Via Del Corso
- 8 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 10 minute walk to Piazza del Popolo
- 12 minute walk to
- 7 minute drive to
- 10 minute drive to
- 12 minute drive to Campo De’ Fiori
- 15 minute drive to
- 16 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 24 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 36 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
- 37 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.