4344 Spruce Way
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Stay just a short distances from Vail Village at 4344 Spruceway. This Colorado vacation rental is a private retreat close to a free shuttle stop that will take you to the heart of Vail Village. Reserve the six bedrooms and more than 4,500 square feet of living space at this luxury property for a mountain getaway with friends or a ski holiday with extended family.
Guests of Spruce Way are welcome to use the shared fitness center at Vail Athletic Club; group classes, personal training and spa treatments are offered at extra cost. Stretch out at the fitness center before the day’s runs, then enjoy an après-ski soak in the al-fresco hot tub, serve refreshments from the wet bar or wine fridge, and unwind with the help of the TV and Wi-Fi. For summer stays, the villa also has its own furnished deck with a barbecue, dining area and heat lamps.
From its vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams to its stone fireplace and soft leather sofas, 4344 Spruce Way exudes modern mountain style that nods to its Vail Valley location. Whether you’re cozying up in the sitting area, preparing a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or satisfying post-workout appetites at the dining table, an open-plan layout means you can interact with everyone else in the great room, too.
The villa has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, one bedroom with two twin beds and an en-suite bathroom, and two bedrooms with a queen bed and double plus twin bed, respectively, that share a bathroom. The sixth bedroom has a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette and its own entrance, and can be used for a honeymoon-style escape within the property or quieter accommodations for in-laws.
4344 Spruce Way is less than a 10-minute walk from a free shuttle stop that takes you straight to the Vail Mountain and the shops and restaurants in the village, putting everything you need for a great winter vacation within easy reach. If you’ll be visiting during the summer, make the short drive to the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens or to one of the nearby golf courses instead.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Television, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & jill bathroom with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Twin size bed, Jack & jill bathroom with Bedroom 3, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone shower, Television, Private kitchen
*Note: Bedroom 6 can be accessed by the downstairs living room or locked off and accessed from a private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Wet bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Heat lamps
- Outdoor furniture
- Heated garage (with space for 3 cars)
SHARED ACCESS TO VAIL ATHLETIC CLUB
- Fitness center
- Group fitness classes (at extra cost)
- Personal training (at extra cost)
- Spa (at extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 10 minute drive to Vail Village
- 13 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 15 miles to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 17 miles to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 17 miles to Beaver Creek Village
- 5 minute walk to free shuttle bus stop to Vail Village
- 10 minute drive to Vail Mountain
- 17 miles to Beaver Creek Resort
- 17 miles to Copper Mountain
- 40 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 103 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 117 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Maximum 13 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children are welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Check-out: 10:00AM
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.