10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Gorgeous landscapes, beautiful gardens and elegant architecture combine to create an unforgettable setting at Casa Felice. Part of an expansive gated estate outside Cortona, this farmhouse turned luxury vacation rental makes a picturesque backdrop for a relaxed family reunion or dream Tuscany holiday with a group of friends.
Reached by a gated driveway lined with pines, Casa Felice welcomes visitors with a stunning bronze statue—and panoramic views of the countryside’s rolling hills. Take in the vistas from an upper terrace with an al-fresco dining area, a shaded pergola with sitting and dining spots and a barbecue, a private pool with its own sunny terrace or the manicured gardens.
Inside the villa, a thoughtful restoration has transformed this farmhouse into an inviting, open space. The rooms have retained traditional features such as beamed ceilings and stone floors, but graceful archways link the living rooms, formal dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Antique wood furnishings and soft white sofas only add to the welcoming feel, as does the kitchen’s generous breakfast bar.
Each of the five bedrooms at Casa Felice has a double bed and en-suite bathroom; together, they can accommodate groups of up to ten. Details such as tile floors, brick ceilings with exposed wood beams and carved furnishings give the suites historic charm with a touch of prettiness.
Whether you’re on a laid-back vacation or a honeymoon-style escape from it all, Casa Felice makes it easy to indulge. The villa is only minutes from a winery, as well as a newly opened golf and spa resort. It’s also just a short drive outside Cortona, the photogenic hilltop town that dates from medieval times but has recently become known as the setting for the film Under the Tuscan Sun. Other sights within an hour’s drive include Lake Trasimeno, Montepulciano, Perugia and Siena, giving you plenty of options for a day trip.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Ipod docking station
- DVD player
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen change weekly
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
- Evening meals available with chef
- Cooking lessons
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Winery Dal Cero - Tenuta Montecchiesi
- 6 minute drive to Cortona Golf & SPA Resort
- 16 minute drive to Cortona
- 24 minute drive to Lake Trasimeno
- 33 minute drive to Montepulciano
- 42 minute drive to Pienza
- 42 minute drive to Perugia
- 47 minute drive to Deruta
- 50 minute drive to Siena
- 58 minute drive to Montalcino
- 58 minute drive to Assisi
- 62 minute drive to Orvieto
- 71 minute drive to Gubbio
- 77 minute drive to Florence
- 184 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 123 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.