Traditional alpine chalet near Val d'Isere Resort
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
If you're an alpine enthusiast, ski vacations don't get any better than the French Alps. You'll appreciate Chalet Sequoia's central location, with quick and easy access to the village center and ski access point. Both are just a five-minute walk. And, with luxurious accommodations for ten, this modern ski chalet is perfect for a getaway with family and friends, or an exciting retreat with colleagues.
Sequoia's massive open-concept living room is focused around the wood-burning fireplace at its center. The perfect, warm and inviting environment to come home to after a long day on the mountain, this chalet is ready to relax and rejuvenate you so you can get up and do it again tomorrow. There's high-vaulted ceilings, exposed wood construction, and rugged stone accents to provide that traditional ski chalet vibe. The kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and gorgeous granite countertops. The formal dining area has space for ten. After dinner, stretch-out and enjoy a movie in the cinema room, unwind in the sauna, or cool off in the indoor plunge pool. At Chalet Sequoia, there's enough space and activities to keep all ten guests entertained.
While you're enjoying your stay at Chalet Sequoia, you'll have shared access to La Mourra Hotel's restaurant, bar, and spa. You'll also have a staff of housekeepers, butlers, a shuttle service, and several welcoming gifts. The indoor parking has space for two cars, and there's a terrace, should you feel like spending a little more time outside in the fresh mountain air.
Just take a short walk into Val d'Isere, and you'll be surrounded by a vibrant mountain-city atmosphere. Quaint local cafes, fine dining, countless bars and pubs, boutique shopping, and exciting nightlife await on Val d'Isere's Avenue Olympique. You're sure to fall in love with their old-world architecture and historical sites, just make sure to bring a camera. Also, just a short walk from home, ski access at Val d'Isere Resort, former host of the Olympics, FIS World Ski Championships, and several other elite alpine competitions.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3 - Master : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Single size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Television
- Single size bed available in bedroom 5
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Apple TV
- Wood burning fireplace
- Cinema room
- Massage room
- Indoor plunge pool
- Ski room
- Iron/ironing board
- Indoor parking for 2 vehicles
ACCESS TO SHARED AMENITIES AT LA MOURRA HOTEL VILLAGE - some at additional cost
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Concierge
- Restaurants (50€ credit per person applied for dinner service)
- Wellness area
- Spa services
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Chalet Butler
- Shuttle to Val d'Isere ski slopes & resort village (7:30AM - midnight)
- Breakfast and dinner served in chalet
- Afternoon snacks
- Champagne upon arrival
- Mineral water, soda & beer
- 3 bottles of spirits
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer by taxi or helicopter
- Ski instructor
- Yoga, gymnastic & personal training
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Val d'Isere village with restaurants, shops & bars
- 700 meters to Val d'Isere ski base
- 135 km to Chambéry Airport (CMF)
- 210 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
- 220 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
+ 2 more
Parking aéroport de Chambéry
118 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
159 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
163 min drive
Points of Interest
1 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.