Rustic designer chalet on the edge of Val d'Isere
16 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
A recent host of the FIS Alpine World Ski Championship, Val d'Isere is home to some of the World's finest skiing and gorgeous chalet architecture. With a prime location just a quick walk outside of the village center, Chalet Chene is the perfect home base for your next amazing Luxury Retreats vacation. And, even closer, Val d'Isere's ski base is just a few hundred meters from Chalet Chene's luxurious seven bedroom estate.
After you've tucked your wet gear away in the ski storage room and warmed yourself up in the sauna, head to the open-concept living room, light a fire, and relax the night away on Chene's plush designer furniture. You won't find a better atmosphere to come home to after a long day on the slopes. With high vaulted ceilings, a massive stone fireplace, and plenty of warm, welcoming wood tones, this alpine home takes traditional ski lodge style and infuses it with modern luxury. The kitchen features high-end appliances and a bright, functional layout. There's formal dining for twelve, a cinema room, and an indoor pool. And, with an open-concept layout and plenty of seating, there's room for all fourteen guests to gather with ease.
Chalet Chene comes with a butler, housekeeping, meals, shuttle service, and shared access to La Mourra Hotel Village's restaurant, bar, and spa. Chene is also equipped with Wi-Fi, Apple TV, a massage room, hammam, air conditioning, a washer/dryer, and more.
Just twelve-kilometers from the Italian border, Val d'Isere is one of the French Alps most iconic villages. With a cluster of bars, restaurants, boutique shops, and nightlife along Avenue Olympique, you'll have quick walking access to everything you'll need while on vacation. Make sure to bring a camera when you're strolling through the village, as it is home to world-class alpine architecture. When it's time to hit the slopes, Val d'Isere is a former Olympic host, among many other high-profile events, and it's just a short walk from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub , Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub , Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bunk bed available in bedroom 6
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast table
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Apple TV
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Cinema room
- Massage room
- Indoor plunge pool
- Ski room
- Iron/ironing board
- Indoor swimming pool (heating included)
- Indoor parking for 2 vehicles
ACCESS TO SHARED AMENITIES AT LA MOURRA HOTEL VILLAGE
- Wellness area
- Spa services
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Chalet butler
- Shuttle to Val d'Isere ski slopes & resort village (7:30AM - midnight)
- Breakfast and dinner served in chalet
- Afternoon snacks
- Champagne upon arrival
- Mineral water, soda & beer
- 3 bottles of spirits
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer by taxi or helicopter
- Ski instructor
- Yoga, gymnastic & personal training
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Val d'Isere village with restaurants, shops & bars
- 700 meters to Val d'Isere ski base
- 135 km to Chambéry Airport (CMF)
- 210 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
- 220 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 4 more
+ 3 more
120 min drive
Parking aéroport de Chambéry
121 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
161 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
166 min drive
Val d'Isère Ski Resort
9 min walk
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.