Moose Creek 35
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
This beautiful, three-bedroom chalet is located in the Moose Creek enclave on the southern base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, within walking distance of Moose Creek lift and a few minutes from Teton Village and Shooting Star Golf Club. Melding vintage alpine elements with a contemporary freshness, the home features an open-plan great room, ample outdoor living areas with a hot tub and alfresco dining, and family-friendly accommodations including a gorgeous master suite.
The great room occupies the top floor of this three-story home. A lovely stone hearth with wood-burning fireplace warms the lounge area beneath high, vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. The fully equipped kitchen surveys the scene, serving a breakfast bar and a circular dining table with beautifully hewn log chairs. The open space provides an ideal haven for energizing mornings and relaxing evenings, while the outdoor area invites you to morning coffee at the bistro set, alfresco barbeque dinners, and rejuvenating soaks in the pine-scented air.
The master suite, located on the chalet's middle floor, features a beautiful king bed, a balcony, and an ensuite bathroom with shower, tub, and dual vanity. The guestrooms are on the lower floor (with easy access to the hot tub), and both include pairs of twin beds and ensuite bathrooms. The ground floor also includes a washer/dryer and storage room.
From the chalet's front door, you're a few hundred paces from Moose Creek lift and about four minutes by car from the central base area. Teton Village is also four minutes away, and Shooting Star just over a mile. Stock up on delicacies at nearby Aspens Market and visit the boutiques and galleries in the Town of Jackson. For some of the most breathtaking natural beauty in the Americas, venture about eighteen miles to Grand Teton National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Balcony, Television
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace & hot tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Television (cable)
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Teton Village
- 1.3 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 5.1 miles to Aspens Market
- 12.8 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17.8 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 18.1 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 44 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 130 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 4 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 21.6 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Teton Village, WY
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.