8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Located on Costa Rica’s mainland, just north of Tortuga Island, this eco-friendly luxury villa features views of Nosara Bay, and walking access to Playa Organos Beach. With four en-suite bedrooms, this tropical hillside paradise is perfect for a family vacation or exotic retreat with friends and colleagues. Surrounded by lush jungle and several natural wildlife reserves, Sea Renity is an ideal home base for exploring Costa Rica’s gorgeous environment. Nearby, in Paquera, you’ll find shopping, grocery stores, and local restaurants.
The sleek and stylish modern design of Sea Renity is the perfect contrast to the rugged jungle of Costa Rica. Offering the highest standard of tropical luxury, Sea Renity is outfitted with high-end electronics and appliances, an elegant interior decor, and an open-air layout that allows fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight to fill its inside spaces.
Sea Renity’s many features include a swimming pool, hot tub, and an ocean-view balcony. The villa is equipped with Wi-Fi, television, and air conditioning to keep you cool and connected. And, there’s alfresco and formal dining areas, both with seating for eight.
Many of the small cities on the Nicoya Peninsula, including Playa Organos, offer guided tours, boat charters, and rentals for exploring Costa Rica’s most famous Island, Tortuga. Once on the island, you’ll be able to explore in a variety of ways. If you’re up for a hike, Tortuga has many trails along its coast and through the lush jungle; hiking is the best way to experience Tortuga fully. If you reach the summit, there’s an exciting zip-line that can take you back down to the forest floor, giving you an incredible view of the canopy along the way. Aquatic exploration is also encouraged on Tortuga, as the waters surrounding the island are home to dolphins, manta rays, a wide array of fish, and there are three shipwrecks to investigate in the area. Whether you’re snorkeling or scuba diving, beginner or advanced, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime on Tortuga Island.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Salt water infinity pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Covered terrace
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Welcome cocktail or sparkling wine and fresh scented towels
- Grocery planning, coordination and pre-stocking (cost of groceries not included)
- Daily house cleanup and tidying
- Daily bathroom cleanup with towel freshening and bathroom amenity restocking
- Daily bedroom cleanup, make beds, tidy up, spray bed set with aromatic pillow spray
- Daily replenishment of coffee, water bottles, and fresh fruit
- Alcohol replenishment service (cost of alcohol additional)
- Private airport pickup and drop-off
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Mid-week and departure clean)
- 24/7 Concierge
- Night guard
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services package
Points of Interest
- 10 km drive to Curu National Wildlife Refuge
- 49.2 km drive to Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
- 49.2 km drive to Guayabo Biological Reserve
- 94.5 km drive to Monte Alto Reserve
- 151 km drive to Nosara Wildlife Rescue
- 3 minute walk to Playa Organos
- 8.1 km drive to Playa Quesera
- 23.2 km drive to Tambor Beach
- 14.8 km drive to Playa Pajaros
- 54 km to Santa Teresa and Mal Pais Beaches
- 109 km drive and ferry ride to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- 168 km to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Paquera, Costa Rica
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.