Seaside villa above Playa Organos
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Located on the west side of the Gulf of Nicoya just north of Tortuga Island, in an area rich with nature and wildlife reserves, villa Seaclusion enjoys breathtaking views from its seaside perch. With four amazing en-suite bedrooms and plenty of spacious indoor/outdoor area, this villa is perfect for a family vacation. Privacy, at this exclusive hillside estate, is provided by lush tropical greenery and numerous lounge areas, great for group gatherings, and more intimate occasions. And, there are several pristine beaches in the area, one within walking distance.
Fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight easily navigate its way through Seaclusion's extra-spacious interior. With numerous floor-to-ceiling openings to the terrace, a two-story open concept living room, and so many ocean-framing vantage points, this contemporary villa celebrates its beautiful natural surroundings with ease. A modern-minimalistic decor gives the interior a sleek and stylish vibe. Designer furniture, high-end electronics, and eclectic works of art decorate the main room and bedrooms. And, the kitchen, with state of the art stainless steel appliances, is sure to inspire culinary creativity.
On the ocean-view terrace, you’ll love spending afternoons lounging by the infinity swimming pool and enjoying beverages from the wet bar. At dinner, there’s a formal dining area inside, or you could dine under the stars at the alfresco set, both have seating for eight. Seaclusion’s other features include Wi-Fi, air conditioning, television, a barbecue, and a washer/dryer.
The nearest beach to Seaclusion is the secluded, Playa Organos, at just a three-minute walk, you’ll be on the sand in no time. Playa Organos is one of the more natural beaches in the area, not overly populated with tourists, so if you’re looking for a little more privacy, this is the spot. If you’d rather a more lively experience, Tambor Beach is just a short drive. With restaurants, bars, white sand, and calm water, Tambor Beach is always a happening place.
Should you be in the mood for an adventure, many of the small cities on the Nicoya Peninsula offer guided tours and boat charters to the famour Isla Tortuga, where you will find hiking trails, zip-lining and do some aquatic exploration.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and dual shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and dual shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Salt water infinity pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Covered terrace
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Wet bar
- Outdoor furniture
- View of the surrounding jungle
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Night guard
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private driver
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 km to Curu National Wildlife Refuge
- 23 km to Tambor golf course
- 49 km to Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
- 49 km to Guayabo Biological Reserve
- 95 km to Monte Alto Reserve
- 151 km to Nosara Wildlife Rescue
- 3 minute drive to Playa Organos
- 8.1 km to Playa Quesera
- 23 km to Tambor Beach
- 15 km to Playa Pajaros
- 54 km to Santa Teresa and Mal Pais Beaches
- 109 km drive and ferry ride to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- 168 km to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Bar with built-in sink
Playa Organos, Costa Rica
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
175 min drive
Juan Santamaria International Airport
235 min drive
15 min drive
25 min drive
26 min walk
33 min drive
laya Santa Teresa
89 min drive
95 min drive
Points of Interest
Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
91 min drive
Reserva Natural Monte Alto
133 min drive
Nosara Refuge for Wildlife
198 min drive
Guayabo National Monument
347 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.