14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Revel in unparalleled views over Pampelonne Bay and St. Tropez at Villa Victoria. This new luxury property boasts a coveted location between Canoubiers Beach and the village of St. Tropez itself, putting you close to the sea, shopping, dining and more. A full staff, state-of-the-art amenities and incredible contemporary interiors make this vacation feel like your own private resort in the French Riviera.
Your holiday at Villa Victoria includes the services of a chef on six days out of a seven-day stay, a villa host and a housekeeper. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, followed by beverages from the pre-stocked fridge, al-fresco lunches on the terrace and a selection of wine and cheeses with the chef-prepared dinners. The villa also features a heated pool, a pool house with a kitchen, a wine cellar, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and even its own helipad.
Though Villa Victoria takes its inspiration from the stone walls and tiled roofs of the area’s traditional homes, its interiors are calm and contemporary. Soft hues of cream, subtle artwork and refined furnishings create a look of understated elegance in the spacious living room, while slipcovered chairs set a more casual tone in the open-concept dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has six bedrooms with double beds and one bedroom with twin beds; all seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. They can accommodate parties of up to fourteen friends or a group of extended family on holiday together.
Though it feels like a hidden haven, the villa is only a 6-minute walk from the Plage des Canoubiers, where you can go for a refreshing afternoon swim or a romantic honeymoon-style evening stroll. Avid golfers will want to make the short drive to the course at Golf Club St-Tropez; culture mavens won’t want to miss the art collection at the Annonciade Museum. Pop into the village of Saint Tropez for a drink at an oceanfront cafe or dinner among the jet set.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Second Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cave
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Sound system
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
- Pool house with outdoor kitchen
- View of St.Tropez, Mediterranean Sea
- Parking for 6 vehicles
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Private Michelin Chef
- Personal & Discreet Villa Host/Waitress (Multilingual)
- Personal concierge
- Champagne and canapes served upon arrival
- Fully cooked breakfasts (6 days of 7)
- Alfresco lunches (6 days of 7)
- Four-course gourmet dinners (6 days of 7)
- Selection of award winning local cheeses & wines served with dinner
- Luxury toiletries
- Fully stocked soft drinks & nibbles fridges
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.5 km to Saint Tropez
- 4.1 km to The Annonciade Museum
- 5.4 km to Golf Club Saint-Tropez
- 17 km to Sainte Maxime with restaurants & shops
- 6 minute walk to Plage des Canoubier
- 7.7 km to SARL Robrecht Beach of St. Tropez
- 19.5 km to Gigaro Beach
- 20.4 km to International Airport Gulf of St.Tropez
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.