6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
This beautiful three-bedroom home is perched on a hill in Queenstown overlooking sublime, panoramic vistas of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountains of New Zealand's South Island. Built of fine wood in a classic alpine style, the home features luminous interiors, ample outdoor areas, and high-end amenities for cooking and entertainment. Three bedrooms sleep four guests, providing an ideal haven for families and small groups.
The middle floor of this three-level home features an open-plan living area and lovely deck. Kindle a fire and enjoy a fine New Zealand wine in the lounge, and gather around the eight-person dining table for a delicious home-cooked feast. The kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances and a breakfast bar, and the deck includes an alfresco table with spectacular views of the lake and peaks.
The master suite is on the top floor of the house while the guest rooms are on the bottom floor. Each bedrooms features a king bed (one is a king-split) and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. The master suite enjoys its own fireplace and a jetted tub in its bathroom. The twin bedroom opens to a furnished terrace, and all three rooms enjoy stunning lake and mountain views.
The villa's ideal location gives you lakeside serenity and easy access to the cultural, natural, and sporting treasures of Queensland and the surrounding mountains. You're just a kilometer from downtown and Skycity Casino, and less than two kilometers from Queenstown Gardens. Golfers are minutes from Remarkable Golf Tours and an easy drive to Queenstown Golf Course, while the ski slopes of Coronet Peak and The Remarkables Ski Area are both in easy reach. With Queenstown Airport in easy reach, this vacation rental a great choice for destination wedding guests or easy weekend getaways.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted tub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television, Lake & mountain peaks view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Direct access to private terrace, Lake & mountain peaks view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Direct access to private terrace with outdoor furniture, Lake & mountain peaks view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Heating system
- Security system
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Housekeeping services
- Grocery Shopping Services
Points of Interest
- 1 km to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 1.6 km to Skyline Queenstown
- 1.8 km to Queenstown Gardens
- 1.2 km to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 15.7 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 16.4 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 23.5 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 7 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking