10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Moses Lane is a superb home in Southampton Village, just minutes from Cooper's Beach and Shinnecock Hills Golf Club. Built in the 1940s, the villa was recently remodeled with contemporary enhancements to offer an exquisite, Mediterranean-style haven in one of the premier districts of the Hamptons. With four ample bedrooms, this vacation rental is ideal for families or groups of friends seeking a serene home base near the beaches, art scene, and coastal beauty of New York's famed summer enclave.
The lush, half-acre property features an ample gunite swimming pool framed in an exquisite stone terrace. Loungers and Adirondack chairs invite you to bask in the Atlantic sun, while the alfresco table on the patio welcomes barbeque meals. Verdant hedges and gardens create a cloistered tranquility for intimate and playful gatherings among loved-ones.
Indoors, share a bottle of wine in the luminous living room or cuddle up in the cozy salon, kindling a fire on cool evenings and watching your favorite shows on the mounted TV above the hearth. The contemporary gourmet kitchen features chef-grade appliances along with an island prep area and bar, while the dining room offers evokes a Tuscan ambiance with its tile floors, rustic wood table, and ample windows to the yard.
The villa's cavernous master suite features a king bed, private sitting area, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. There are three guest suites with queen beds and ensuite bathrooms, and the pool house includes a daybed and its own bathroom. All four bedrooms enjoy air conditioning and TVs, providing lovely havens for afternoon downtime and slumberous nights after sunny days at the beach.
Beyond Moses Lane, you're within minutes of Cooper's Beach and Dune Beach, while golfers can take their pick between Shinnecock Hills, National Golf Links, Sebonack, and Sag Harbor Golf Course. Art lovers will enjoy a trip to the Parrish Museum and the area's myriad galleries, while naturalists will want to explore Elizabeth A. Morton National Wildlife Refuge.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bed (Queen size bed available upon request), Sofabed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Pool House: Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable TV
- Surround sound
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Driving service
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Main Street, Southampton
- 5 minute drive to Shinnecock Hills Golf Club
- 7 minute drive to the National Golf Links of America
- 10 minute drive to Sebonack Golf Club
- 7.5 miles to Bridgehampton
- 7.8 miles to Elizabeth A. Morton National Wildlife Refuge
- 12 miles to Sag Harbor
- 13 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 14 miles to Indian Island Golf Course
- 15.3 miles to Long Island Aquarium Exhibition Center
- 5 minute drive to Cooper's Beach
- 10 minute drive to Dune Beach
- 10 minute drive to Flying Point Beach
- 5.3 miles to Meschutt Beach
- 9.4 miles to Ponquogue Beach
- 12 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 15 miles to Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
- 39 miles to Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- 78 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.