10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Charm, style and comfort abound at Santoline. From its traditional architecture to its thoughtfully updated interiors, everything about this five-bedroom luxury property welcomes you. Reserve the villa for a relaxed holiday with up to ten friends or extended family, or take advantage of its location near Luberon and use it as a base for exploring Provence.
Originally built as a classic Provençal farmhouse, or mas, Santoline is still surrounded by gorgeous countryside. But today you’ll also find a swimming pool, pétanque court, an ample supply of loungers, a barbecue and al-fresco dining for twelve on its grounds. And despite its traditional appearance, it does have a TV, Wi-Fi and Nespresso machine inside, alongside its wood-burning fireplace.
From a two-story entryway lined with bookshelves and topped by a branch-like chandelier, this vacation rental announces itself as a fresh take on the Provençal villa. Follow a doorway into the open-concept great room, where tile floors are the backdrop to cheerful sitting and dining areas. Just around the corner is the inviting kitchen, which is fully equipped and has a convenient breakfast table.
Santoline has three bedrooms with queen beds, two of which open to the terrace, and two bedrooms with double beds. All five bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, as well as exquisite details such as antique furnishings, plush fabrics and views over the lavender fields.
If you choose to venture outside your rural haven, there’s plenty to see in the Luberon area. It’s just a short drive from Santoline to the peaceful village of Joucas, the must-see town of Roussillon with its colorful walls, the white-stone houses of the hilltop town of Gordes and the hidden-gem historic village of Goult. Plan a honeymoon-worthy gourmet dinner in towns where great artists lived and worked—or pack a picnic from the local market and bring out your own sketchbook.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Shared watercloset, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Terrace shared with bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace shared with bedroom 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso Machine
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Wood burning fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool (heated upon request, advance notice required)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Petanque terrain
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping service mid-week (kitchen not included)
- Saturday cleaning service & linen change
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Joucas
- 5 km to Roussillon
- 7 km to Town of Gordes
- 10 km to Goult
- 28.8 km to Avignon–Provence Airport (AVN)
- 70.3 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 241 km to Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.