Villa Lario Resort
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Mandello del Lario is a small town on the eastern shore of Italy's Como Lake. Rich with historical sites and buildings dating back to its Roman origins, this lakefront village is a one-of-a-kind vacation destination. At Villa Lario Resort, your party of ten will be taken care of by a full kitchen, housekeeping, and wait staff, making it an unforgettable setting for a special event. With majestic mountain and lake views, Lario's expertly manicured natural features will leave guests breathless, and surely inspire a picture or two.
Built in the early twentieth-century, this gorgeous estate is finished with the finest of fine building materials. Throughout the villa, you'll find amazing parquet flooring, elegant marble, and high-end designer furniture. The spacious Interior layout and numerous openings to the terrace create a more than ample amount of hosting area with enough space and seating for group gatherings, and enough secluded areas for more intimate moments. Each of the five bedrooms has a unique style; two of them look out over the Lake, and the others have scenic garden views.
Villa Lario comes fully equipped with the highest standard of modern amenities, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, an elevator, and five luxurious en-suite bedrooms. Outside, there's a swimming pool, alfresco dining, lounge chairs, and an incredible view of Como Lake and the distant mountains. And, depending on how you'll be traveling to the property, the Resort has a private dock and a helipad.
After you've spent some time exploring the Resort's pebbled shoreline, lush gardens, and natural caves, why not take a stroll through town? Mandello del Lario is home to many ancient architectural sites, like The Church of San Lorenzo, rebuilt in the ninth-century, dates all the way back to the Paleo-Christian Age. You'll also find some amazing local restaurants, bars, and Lido Mandello del Lario, the town's most popular public beachfront.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Bellagio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Terrace, Espresso Machine, View of Lake Como
- Bedroom 2 - Varenna: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Safe, Espresso Machine, Terrace, View of Lake Como
- Bedroom 3 - Dervio: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Espresso Machine, Lounge area, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 - Mandello: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Espresso Machine, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5 - Oliveto: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Safe, Espresso Machine, Walk-in closet
- 2 single beds are available upon request
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen (staff use only)
- Wine cellar
- Formal dining
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Big screen and projector (HDMI)
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Washer/Dryer (staff use only)
- Security system
- Baby equipment
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Panoramic gazebo
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Private dock
- Helipad landing area
- Gated property
- Natural caves
- View of Lake Como
STAFF & SERVICES
- Kitchen staff
- Wait staff
- Onsite concierge staff
- Villa Manager
- Pool towel change daily
- Linen change daily
- Luxury bath products
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Boat tour
- Cooking classes
- Romantic gourmet dinner in the natural caves
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Varenna
- 10 minute drive to Lecco
- 13 minute drive to historical Villa Monastero
14 minute drive to Castello di Vezio
14 minute drive to Varenna historical center
17 minute drive to Varenna harbour
- 20 minute boat ride to Bellagio
- Direct access to 2 private beaches
- 4 minute drive to Lido Mandello del LArio
- 68.9 km to Milan Linate Airport (LIN)
- 85.8 km to Malpensa International Airport (MXP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Mandello del Lario, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.