Cedar Tree Chalet
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Cedar Tree Chalet has it all: plenty of space, great amenities and a location within walking distance to Whistler Village. With 3,500 square feet and five bedrooms, this B.C. vacation rental can easily welcome up to a dozen friends or a group of extended family. Use it as a base for days spent golfing at local courses or skiing the area's famous slopes.
In summer, gather around the sitting and dining areas and barbecue on the villa's covered deck, lingering into the evening by the outdoor fireplace or under the heat lamps. After a day of skiing, indulge in a soak in the private al-fresco hot tub, watch a favorite movie on the projection screen or share snaps of your holiday via Wi-Fi.
Exposed timbers, stone fireplace surrounds and vaulted ceilings lend classic mountain-lodge appeal to Cedar Tree Chalet. A family room with a cozy sitting area and fully equipped kitchen is a snug spot to watch TV or chat with the cook, while an open-concept living and dining area is perfect for special occasions. Kids can sneak off to the separate media room while the grown-ups chat over a glass of wine.
This luxury chalet has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including one with its own fireplace and access to the hot tub. There are three bedrooms with queen beds-two of which share a bathroom, and one of which shares access to a hall bathroom.
Whether you've come to Whistler for an active vacation, a relaxed stay enjoying the scenery or even a honeymoon amid the slopes, you'll find plenty to see and do close to Cedar Tree Chalet. The villa is a short walk from shopping and dining in Whistler Village, and a short drive from two golf courses and beautiful Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake. If you're keen to ski or board, you'll appreciate the quick drive (less than 5 minutes) to the base of the mountain.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: 2 twins size beds (or king size bed), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 twins size beds (or king size bed), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Media Room: Queen sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Projection screen
- Gas Fireplace
- Office space
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor wood fireplace
- Heat lamps
- Garage (with parking for 1 car)
STAFF & SERVICES
- 3-hour tidy & clean every second day (minimum 7 nights)
- 5-hour mid-stay clean and full linen change every 7 days
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional cleaning over and above included services is available upon request (rates subject to change)
- Tidy clean: $450 + tax
- Mid-stay clean: $650 + tax
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 1.4 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 1.7 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 1.9 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 2 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 5.3 km to Creekside Village
- 28.6 km to Garibaldi
- 122 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 3 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 1.7 km to Whistler Excalibur Gondola
- 2 km to Wizard Express
- 2.9 km to Whistler/Green Lake Water Aerodrome (YWS)
- 135 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.