12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Located on the Cote d'Azur, between Nice and Cannes, Villa Jennifer is a gorgeous five-bedroom luxury rental with more than ample hosting space, both inside and out. Its private terrace is protected by lush greenery, making it quite secluded, even though it's just minutes from the beach and downtown Antibes.
Jennifer's all white exterior contrasts perfectly with the vibrant greens and blues of the French Riviera, making it a standout like a beacon, hinting at the luxuries within. When you design using only the best materials, it's easy to keep decor simple. Showcasing elements like warm wood flooring, marble fixtures, and modern-contemporary art creates an elegant space that excites guests while maintaining a calming atmosphere. The open-concept interior also celebrates the natural surroundings with floor-to-ceiling glass and numerous openings to the terrace.
Beyond Jennifer's electric gate, you'll find a highly functional space for your next Luxury Retreat. With Wi-Fi, underfloor heating, a fireplace, air conditioning, and office space, Jennifer has the highest quality of modern amenities. The fully equipped kitchen boasts state of the art stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. There are formal and alfresco dining areas, both with space for the whole group. On the terrace, you'll love cooling off in the swimming pool, and relaxing in one of the lounge chairs under a parasol. When it's time to retire for the evening, each of Jennifer's five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, television, and double bed.
At just thirteen kilometers away, Cannes is definitely worth a day trip, maybe even one that turns into a night out. A great walking city, Cannes is well-known for its historic architecture, easily found throughout the downtown area. Museums, theatres, cinemas, art galleries, and live music venues are abundant in this cultural hub. And, for dinner, you'll have a vast selection of world-class dining. From breezy beachfront bars to the finest French cuisine imaginable, Cannes has it all.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
Additional Bedding - Pool level studio
- Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Office space
- Alarm system
- Swimming Pool
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- Electronic gate
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Departure cleaning fee (mandatory)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 km to Antibes
- 13 km to Cannes with restaurants, shops & nightlife
- 26 km to Nice
- 2.9 km to Plage de Salis
- 2.2 km to Plage de Gallice
- 19.8 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.