Havres des Legendes 115
13 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Enjoy easy access to the slopes every morning and trailside luxury at the end of the day at Havre des Legendes 115. Set in an exclusive townhouse community that's one of the most coveted locations in Mont Tremblant, this beautifully appointed vacation rental gives you five-star amenities just steps from the nearest ski run. Plus, its more than 4,000 square feet of living space mean you can share the experience with up to thirteen friends and family.
In warmer weather, savor the mountain views from a private deck with al-fresco dining for eight, a barbecue and a hot tub. During ski season, unwind inside around the pool and ping-pong tables in the games room, share holiday photos via Wi-Fi, or pour a glass from the wine fridge and settle in by the gas fireplace.
The heart of Havre des Legendes 115 is a spectacular open-concept great room. A vaulted ceiling over the sitting area balances the stone fireplace for an airy feel, while exposed wooden beams in the dining area lend a touch of rustic charm. The fully equipped kitchen is all modern form and function, with state-of-the-art appliances and sculptural stools at the breakfast bar.
The villa has three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with a king bed, plus two bedrooms with queen beds. The fourth bedroom has a king bed and shared bathroom, and for larger parties or those needing flexible accommodations, a twin bed and two twin trundle beds are also available.
A Mont-Tremblant Station setting puts you only 50 meters from the 38-Panache ski run and a walk or short drive from an express chairlift, and shopping and dining in the pedestrian village. Stroll the charming streets with your sweetheart and go ice skating or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner, or try your luck in the casino. If you'll be visiting during the summer, you'll appreciate easy access to two golf courses and the incredible scenery of Mont Tremblant National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom game room, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Television
- Spare room: 2 Twin size trundle beds, Twin size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Gas Fireplace
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Pool Table
- Ping pong table
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 1.3km to Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
- 2.6 km to Le Geant Golf Course
- 4.9 km to Mont Tremblant Casino
- 5.8 km to Le Diable Golf Course
- 12.2 km to P'tit train du Nord
- 13.6 km to the village of Mont-Tremblant
- 21.1 km to Mont Tremblant National Park
- 145 km to Montreal
- 50 meters from 38-Panache ski run
- 1.3 km to Express Flying Mile chairlift
- 3.6 km to Cabriolet Gondola to Mont-Tremblant base
- 42.8 km to Mont-Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
- 137 km to Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Ping pong table
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.