6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2.5 bathrooms
Rosemount Retreat is situated in the La Jolla community of San Diego, just minutes from Torrey Pines and Mission Beach. Enjoying expansive sea views from its rooftop deck, the villa offers ample living and dining areas both inside and alfresco along with three bedrooms accommodating six guests. For families and small groups of friends seeking privacy, style, and convenience amid the fabulous natural and cultural riches of Southern California, this vacation rental is an ideal choice.
The open-plan interior features a bright and comfy lounge, a chef's kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast bar, and a dining table for four. Luminous white walls, hardwood floors, sleek finishes, and tasteful touches of rich blues and greens harmonize with the natural beauty of this famed coastline. Kindle a fire in the evening and sip a fine California wine on comfy sofas while watching the game or your favorite shows on TV. Fire up the barbeque on the ample terrace and relish your meals alfresco in the sea-kissed air. At sunset, repair to the rooftop deck to watch the sky's sublime mutations over the Pacific Ocean.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a private terrace with bistro set, ideal for sipping coffee in the fresh morning light. A sumptuous king bed faces the mounted flatscreen TV, and an ensuite bathroom includes a stand-alone shower and soaking tub. The primary guestroom has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, while the second guestroom, off the main floor living area, features a queen bed as well.
From your perch in La Jolla, venutre minutes to explore the hiking trails of Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve and experience the famed, clifftop courses at Torrey Pines Golf Course. Drive about three miles to La Jolla Shores Beach and less than five to Mission Beach. Stroll the chic neighborhoods of La Jolla or drive about twelve miles to Old Town San Diego. San Diego Zoo is about sixteen miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Private balcony, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Additional Bedding - Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway powder room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning (Central)
- Heating (Central)
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Rooftop terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding (upon request)
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Prospect Place
- 9 minute drive to Mt. Soledad
- 7.3 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 12 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 15 miles to Seaport Village
- 15 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 16 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 19 miles to Coronado Island
- 3.2 miles to La Jolla Shores Beach
- 4.7 miles to Mission Beach
- 7.7 miles to Ocean Beach
- 8.7 miles to Bermuda Beach
- 14 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 5 more
San Diego, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.