14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
European-inspired elegance, custom details and luxury amenities make Cochise Villa feel like a fantasy come to life in the Arizona desert. This private oasis sits on more than an acre outside Scottsdale-the perfect location if you want to golf, hike or simply relax. Its five bedrooms, including one in a separate casita, can accommodate groups of up to fourteen friends or extended family.
Cochise Villa has plenty of five-star features, from a saltwater pool, hot tub and outdoor games tables to al-fresco living areas with a kitchen and space for lounging and dining. In the heat of the day, you'll appreciate the covered patio; on cooler desert evenings, linger under the heat lamps.
Inside the hacienda-inspired residence, the elegant rooms feel like a Tuscan estate. Leather sofas and a tiled fireplace create a warm ambience in the living room, while a beamed ceiling and textured walls do the same for the dining room. The fully equipped kitchen is open to the living room and has an inviting breakfast bar.
There are four bedrooms in the main house of this 6,500-square-foot vacation rental, all of which have king beds and en-suite bathrooms. A separate, honeymoon-worthy casita features a bedroom with a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, and access to a gym and sauna area. For larger groups or families traveling with children, the main house also has a bunk room with two twin bunk beds.
Spend your holiday making the most of the amenities at Cochise Villa or taking advantage of the sunny weather and four golf courses within a 15-mile drive to lower your handicap. Make the short drive into Scottsdale for an afternoon of shopping or dinner out, or take a day trip to Phoenix and its zoo, botanical garden or art museum.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Fireplace, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Additional Bedding - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway powder room, Lounge area, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Additional Bedding - Media Room: Queen sleeper sofa
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to gym and sauna
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Exercise room
- Air conditioning (central)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating at extra cost (advance notice required)
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Covered patio
- Heat lamps
- Alfresco dining with seating for 16
- 2 Pool tables
- Ping pong table
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7.8 miles to Orange Tree Golf Club
- 8.5 miles to Talking Stick Golf Club
- 9.0 miles to Camelback Golf Club
- 12 miles to Scottsdale
- 13 miles to Paradise Valley Country Club
- 13 miles to Echo Canyon Recreation Area
- 13 miles to The Phoenician Resort
- 15 miles to Camelback Village Racquet and Health Club
- 16 miles to Phoenix Zoo & Desert Botanical Garden
- 26 miles to Phoenix Art Museum
- 26 miles to Downtown Phoenix
- 20 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 1 more
Dining area for 8 people
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.