Mas des Lavandins
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Within Lavadins ancient stone walls exists a carefully renovated demonstration of modern style unobtrusively integrating with old-world architecture. Located on a generous south-facing estate, rich with trees, gardens, and fields of lavender, you'll love exploring the property, and maybe even host a special outdoor event as well. With views of rugged mountains and the countryside villages of Bonnieux and Lacoste, it's easy to see how Provence became the muse for famous works of art by the likes of Picasso and Van Gogh. France's Provencal region is rich with history and art, and it's yours to discover on your next amazing Luxury Retreats vacation.
Elegant modern furniture and state of the art electronics mix with exposed wood beams and natural stone walls throughout Lavadins open-concept interior. The high-vaulted ceilings, numerous openings to the terrace, and earthy color scheme give the house an inviting, open-air atmosphere. In the living room, the fireplace is the focal point. Surrounded by plush couches, it's a warm, relaxing space to enjoy some alone time or gather with the whole group.
If you're planning a special event, Lavadins is as beautiful a setting as it is practical. With parking for ten vehicles, formal and alfresco dining, both with seating for fourteen, and three fully-equipped kitchens, hosting is a breeze. The bedrooms at Lavandins are divided into five individual suites, adding extra privacy as you navigate around its vast estate. Outside, you'll find several furnished sitting areas, a swimming pool, a barbecue area, and fountains, all amongst lush provencal greenery.
Once you've explored the wineries, cafes, and historical sites amongst the small villages in the distance, consider a day trip to France's prized cultural hub, Marseille. Well worth the hour and a half drive, Marseille is a vibrant metropolis, well known for its fine cuisine, art galleries and museums, fashion, beaches, and historical architecture. If you'd like to see some of the paintings that the Provence Region has inspired visit Musee Cantini, and Musee Regards de Provence.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Open ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Decorative fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Duplex Room: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Decorative fireplace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Open ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Open ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Open ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Kitchenette, Access to terrace
- 2 double size sofa beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool (heated upon request, advance notice required)
- Alfresco dining area wuth seating for 14
- Charcoal barbeque
- Sun loungers
- Lavander field
- Petanque areas
- Parking for up to 10 vehicles
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light cleaning service twice per week (kitchen not included)
- Linen change once per week
- Towel change once per 2 weeks
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional towel & linen change
- Pool heating
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 km to town of Bonnieux
- 4 km to town of Lacoste
- 6 km to town of Goult
- 11.3 km to Luberon Natural Regional Park
- 15 km to Gordes
- 37.1 km to Avignon–Provence Airport (AVN)
- 78.5 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 249 km to Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.