10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Located in the heart of the Alpilles Mountain Range, Saint Remy de Provence is a beautiful vacation destination, showcasing every aspect of the charming Provence way of life. Situated on the edge the village is Mas Milord, a completely authentic Provence farmhouse, luxuriously updated to accommodate ten guests. And, with so much indoor/outdoor space, Mas Milord is perfect for a special event like a family reunion or wedding.
Exposed wood beams and ancient stone walls show off Mas Milord’s authenticity. Within the spacious farmhouse, you’ll find designer furniture, local works of art, and Elegant lighting fixtures. The atmosphere is classic French countryside, warm, inviting, and stylish. There’s formal dining inside, and outside, both with space for twelve. The spacious kitchen is loaded with high-end appliances, granite counter tops, and extra seating at the breakfast bar.
Inside, guests will love curling up by the wood burning fireplace, choosing the perfect pairing for dinner from the wine cellar, and challenging friends to a match at table soccer. Outside, there’s a swimming pool and tennis court to keep you entertained. If you’d rather relax, there’s plenty of sun loungers and outdoor living spaces.
Mas Milord’s master bedroom is located in its own private wing and features a queen-size bed, and an en-suite bathroom with a stand-alone shower and dual vanity. The other three bedrooms on the upper-level feature queen beds as well. And, there’s an independent studio bedroom with a queen-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge, kitchenette, and separate entrance, great for those desiring a little more privacy.
There’s plenty to see and do in town, and it’s just a five-minute drive from the estate. Once you’re there, take some time to stroll around the historic downtown, you’ll find plenty of great boutique shops, cafes, art galleries, and fine French restaurants. There are also several museums and historical sites in St. Remy, and guided tours are available from the tourism office.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single size beds (or 1 Queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single size beds (or 1 Queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: 2 Single size beds (or 1 Queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Seperate lounge area, Television, kitchenette, Seperate entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 12 guests
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Wine cellar
- Sound system
- Underfloor heating
- Table football
- Wood burning fireplace
- Heated swimming pool (extra cost)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory pool heating fee
- Wine from cellar
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 20.5 km to Fontvieille
- 12.7 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 27.4 km to Avignon
- 45 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 66.4 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Table football table
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.