8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Rates starting at $850/night
Find serenity at Hale Laulea. This Oahu vacation rental, whose Hawaiian name translates to “house of peace and happiness,” is a beautifully designed contemporary retreat close to some of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Invite up to eight friends or family members to enjoy this four-bedroom luxury property nestled beneath the spectacular Kamehame Ridge.
Spend the day in the sun on the terrace by the lap pool in the villa’s private backyard, or in the shade of the covered lanai, which has a sitting area and barbecue. After a day exploring the island or playing in the ocean, relax in front of the TV and DVD player, or share snaps of your holiday adventures via Wi-Fi.
The sleek, modern interiors of Hale Laulea are flooded with light and warm breezes thanks to details such as clerestory windows and high ceilings. An ocean-blue feature wall is the backdrop for the open-plan living room and fully equipped kitchen, which has a convenient breakfast bar. The dining area seats eight and opens to the lanai and barbecue area.
Hale Laulea has a master bedroom with a king bed and ensuite bathroom, and a second bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms have a king bed and two twin beds, respectively, and share a bathroom, making them ideal for a family traveling with children.
From the villa’s Hawaii Kai location, it’s a short drive to beaches, golfing, hikes, dining, shopping and more. Try out bodysurfing at Sandy Beach, go snorkeling at Maunalua Bay or explore the secluded cove of Makapu’u Beach. Set off on a surfing lesson from Koko Marina, or on a hike to the stunning Diamond Head Lookout. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and a movie theater close by, but if you’d like more options or want to make it a honeymoon-worthy evening, make the drive into Waikiki or Honolulu.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-210-252-5952-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Coffee/Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- DVD Player
- Partial air conditioning (in main areas and master bedroom)
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity consumption up to $350USD
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee for stays of 14-nights or more
- Electricity consumption over $350USD
Points of Interest
- 2.1 miles to Koko Marina Center
- 2.2 miles to Hawaii Kai Golf Course
- 10 miles to Diamond Head Lookout
- 11 miles to Shops at Waikiki
- 13 miles to Honolulu
- 15 miles to Koolau Golf Club
- 2.1 miles to Sandy Beach
- 2.7 miles to Maunalua Bay Beach Park
- 3.8 miles to Makapu'u Beach
- 5.6 miles to Waimanalo Beach
- 12 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 19 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.