Reeds House no.12
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Reset your life to island time at Reeds House Penthouse. Set above the powdery sands and cerulean waters of Reed’s Bay, this gorgeous oceanfront vacation rental will soon have you slowing down to the rhythm of the waves hitting the beach. Invite up to six friends and family on a Caribbean holiday, or use this Barbados idyll for a tropical honeymoon.
Your stay at the penthouse includes the services of a cook for two meals each day, housekeeper, and 24-hour security guard. Simply step downstairs and out onto the beach, or relax in private on two levels of terraces above the sand, which feature a hot tub, plenty of loungers and an al-fresco dining area. Other amenities include a cable TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning throughout the villa.
When you’re not watching the waves from the outdoor living areas, unwind in an open-plan great room whose neutral tones echo those of the beach outside. Catch up or watch TV on the sectional in the sitting area, or prepare local seafood in the adjacent fully equipped kitchen.
There are two bedrooms on the villa’s main floor: a master suite with a king bed and a second bedroom with two twin beds. Upstairs, you’ll find a third bedroom with a queen bed. All three bedrooms at this luxury property have en-suite bathrooms, ocean views and furnished balconies.
Not only does Reeds House Penthouse boast an enviable location on the ocean, it’s also in one of the most exclusive areas on the west coast of Barbados. Stop in at the nearby Fairmont Royal Pavilion or Cobblers Cove hotels for a sunset cocktail, take advantage of the duty-free shopping and fine dining in Holetown or enjoy world-class golf at the Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland courses, both a short drive from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony with ocean view, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony with ocean view, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony with ocean view, Outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Ice maker
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Sun loungers & sun beds
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook (prepares 2 meals a day. Food not included)
- 24 hour Security Guard
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Utility charge may be applicable
Points of Interest
- 9.9 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 5.7 km to Holetown
- 3.3 km to Sandy Lane - Green Monkey Golf Course
- 7.4 km to Bridgetown, Capital of Barbados
- 13 km to Speighstown
- 3.4 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 2.3 km to Paradise Beach
- 1.5 km to Batts Rock Beach
- 24 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Utility charge applicable (may be subject to variation)
- Social events permitted (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Additional bedding available (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
St James, Barbados
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.