Alpine-style apartment in Old Town Park City
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Dwell on Park Ave is a gorgeous luxury apartment in the heart of Old Town Park City. Enjoying a fantastic location just a block from Town Lift and a five-minute walk from Historic Main Street, the residence features close to 3,000 square feet of beautifully appointed private space, with exquisite living areas, a beautiful alfresco terrace including a private hot tub, and five superb bedroom suites accommodating twelve guests. For families, large groups of friends, and destination wedding guests seeking style, comfort, and convenience in the jewel of Utah, Dwell on Park Ave is an ideal choice.
Built in 1920 and renovated in 2017, the villa combines classic alpine elegance with sophisticated contemporary style. Share a bottle of wine in the primary lounge by the fireplace, watching the game or your favorite shows on TV. Prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen, and serve cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in den beside the dining area. Then gather around the lovely wood table for a hearty feast. At night, cuddle up with your favorite movies in the media room, with its sumptuous sofa, ample screen, and kitchenette with wet bar. Heating, air conditioning, an office space, a mud room, and excellent AV equipment including a sound system and Apple TV ensure the comfort of a home-away-from-home during your stay.
The apartment's bedrooms are beautifully furnished and perfectly cozy, ideal for afternoon downtime and nights of deep rest between adventures. The master suite features a king bed and ensuite bathroom. There are two guest suites with queen beds, one with two double beds, and one with a twin-size bunk bed and a double-size bunk bed—perfect for kids.
Dwell on Park Ave enjoys one of the finest possible locations for enjoying the skiing, hiking, dining, nightlife, and golf of Park City. You're just five minutes on foot from both Historic Main Street and Town Lift at Park City Resort, putting this entire world-class mountain at your fingertips. Park Silly Sunday Market and Park City Institute are also within easy walking distance, while Park City Golf Course is a little over a mile away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bunk bed, Double size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (satellite)
- Sound System
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Gas fireplace
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Office space
- Mud room
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 6 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 1 miles to Park City Institute
- 1.2 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 1.6 miles to Eccles Center
- 4.7 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 6.3 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 7.8 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32.1 miles to Salt Lake City
- 5 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 10 minute walk to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 1.6 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 35.7 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 1 more
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
39 min drive
Park City Golf Course
3 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
3 min drive
Points of Interest
Park City Institute
2 min drive
5 min drive
Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
10 min drive
Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
12 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
13 min drive
Salt Lake City
38 min drive
Groceries and Alcohol
Park Silly Sunday Market
1 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.